Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    WC3. Yup, 'cause it was totally my fault that the enemy decided to swarm me first, and it's my fault apparently that my "allies" don't send in any support. Not to mention, it's also apparently my fault that my "allies" decide to try to attack me at the very beginning of the game. I don't understand how so many people can have such poor sportsmanship and such low intelligence. And don't even get me started on DotA....
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

Runescape....
    On relation to DoTa though I onced played it when new got completely flamed so I decided to go afk for half an hour playing WoW, came back and the game was still on XD
    No. No no no no nononnonon

Deleted
    One thing LoL!!!

---------- Post added 2011-01-08 at 04:09 PM ----------

If your not a tard that means League of Legends

---------- Post added 2011-01-08 at 04:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Promethax View Post
    WC3. Yup, 'cause it was totally my fault that the enemy decided to swarm me first, and it's my fault apparently that my "allies" don't send in any support. Not to mention, it's also apparently my fault that my "allies" decide to try to attack me at the very beginning of the game. I don't understand how so many people can have such poor sportsmanship and such low intelligence. And don't even get me started on DotA....
    That's not a bad community that's a bad experience... Besides in this Competitive RPGs the pros are at 1v1 so I don't really know why you didn't suspect that something that would happen (Lesson play with people who you know)

Deleted
    Worst experience with community I've had so far was with online FPS games. I played War Rock and Combat Arms, and both are full of flamers and idiots, that think they know everything and are the best players in the world.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    League of Legends is pretty bad at least in matches it is. Never frequented the forum and from seeing some of the developers posts on fan related material I think it is pretty good but in-game its just terrible. There is always a 12 year-old who has been on a losing streak and finally managed to kill someone in which case he has to let everyone know how great he is and/or how bad that player is; Or a really sad 20-something that has to let everyone know how great he is, all the time, even while losing.
    "Before them the earth shakes, the heavens tremble, the sun and the moon darkened, and the stars no longer shine."