Thread: any teches here

any teches here

i've seen lots of youtube videos helping to Unlock one's phone, but i find it very difficult, i decided to go with codes, i

even refered

15+ Year Old Account
    Uh, what? Okay... cool? Huh??
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Woaw.. this is one of the first times I just can't understand a post at all.. :O
    "When there is an evil justice cannot defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?". - Code Geass

Also, here is a link to my Döppelganger ^_^

Get a high powered magnet and run it over the phone in the same direction 7-10 times.

In all seriousness .... what are you trying to say?

His very first post was "man at the end of the day is a social animal and he cannot cease to be existing out of bounds "... and progressively the posts became more trollish.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to provide us with your phones model and your current provider.

eg Nokia 3315 (thats going back a looong time)
    Telstra

^ Australia obviously.

Commonly refered to as "jailbreaking", unlocking a phone allows you to use it with a different provider if you wish, often jailbreaking/unlocking allows you to alter OS/Hard/Software to an extent as well

---------- Post added 2011-01-03 at 04:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    His very first post was "man at the end of the day is a social animal and he cannot cease to be existing out of bounds "... and progressively the posts became more trollish.
    Ever thought his 1st launguage isn't english (clearly spellingisn't mine either)? Point being, don't judge someone based on their spelling/ability to express themselfs, it's against the forum rules.