Haste vs Crit for Feral

Alright, so Im unsure of what to do with my current gear set up, rawr is telling me to reforge crit into haste... But mew is saying that crit is slightly higher for us. Any suggestions?
    Unbuffed Ive got 36.63% crit in cat, and 5.41% haste.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...morph/advanced theres my armory also.

15+ Year Old Account
    crit and haste are close together

dont forget rawr needs a lot of configuration get he right result like fight duration enemy armor aswel i think

at this poinit id think mew is mroe correct becase its also specailised upon feral cats unlike rawr witch sepports all classes. but its hard to tell
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Its really small, but, I wasnt sure, because I havent seen a difference in energy regen with my haste, and it was up to 1300 at one point. >.>

15+ Year Old Account
    i think the way haste works is that when you regen 1 enengery every 0.1 second

whit 20 haste you regen 0.1 + 20% = 0.12 every second so haste does not make a big difference
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I'd go with crit. I have no hard data to back that comment up, but having more crit makes building up to 5 combo points all that much faster.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Personally I'd go with crit. I have no hard data to back that comment up, but having more crit makes building up to 5 combo points all that much faster.
    yeh i miss my 60% crit unbuffed :/

those 4 - 6k normals hits are no fun

its like BAM i use FB then you see you hitted the mob for 7K only >.<
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm back up to 41% crit (with just my own MoTW), so I'm starting to see some more consistent crits, but yeah... when I first dinged 85 and I had like 30% it sucked pretty bad.