Low-level fire rotation

Hello all

I've got a 46 mage and I'm wondering what the DPS rotation for a fire mage is?

Thanks
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Deleted
    tbh is there any rotation on low lvls?
    critical mass + spam fireball

Quote Originally Posted by Critcake View Post
    tbh is there any rotation on low lvls?
    critical mass + spam fireball
    critical mass?
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Do yourself a favor and level a mage as frost. You will level so much faster and with less pain.
    "Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." ~William Faulkner
    "Ever look at the word 'Damage'? - It is clearly right in front of you...DA MAGE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbin View Post
    Do yourself a favor and level a mage as frost. You will level so much faster and with less pain.
    frost is boring as 'ish

I'm actually liking arcane the best as of now.

www.spinatlantic.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    frost is boring as 'ish

ur sure u play wow?

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    frost is boring as 'ish

Always always always level as frost. since vanilla til even now. level as frost.

so many snares for aoe farming, unlimited slowing abilities for soloing
    and you are pvp ready for when the cowardly horde other faction decides to start attacking you. with a pet at lvl 10 you will be very formidable. soon as you get ice lance you will be OP for the leveling process, then deep freeze is the cherry on top.

yes arcane can be great for leveling, with missile procs being a base ability, arcane barrage. but hard casting wont be easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer2005
    Turning Off Experience has ruined BGs!