Deleted

Dual gathering profs

im planning on getting my alt warlock both the gathering profs, mining and herb

i know all servers are different but how much gold per hour and ppl getting with this?

my main is mining JC so i plan to sell al herb and volatiles and sent ore to my main

Deleted
    ~1k per hour 1 week ago that i farmed last time. Mostly (90%) got that money from herbs as I used the ores for main's proff.

so... a good estimate would be like. double that.

I heard there's too many miners.. Leather sells really nice, and so do herbs.. Look on the Ah and see what sells for more? Skins, herbs or ores.. And pick the 2 that are highest ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    I heard there's too many miners.. Leather sells really nice, and so do herbs.. Look on the Ah and see what sells for more? Skins, herbs or ores.. And pick the 2 that are highest ^^
    skins drop faster than the ores / herbs, as they will be consistently used after the "rush" of profession leveling is over.
    herb / mining is the way to go, allthough only for an alt you do not plan on raiding with, then again herb has a nice haste proc now...mining is tech survivability...still if you want to maximize usefulness...
    but yeah its perfect for alts. ^.^
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

I always always always go herbs/mining when making an alt. The low level herbs sell great, the minerals not so much. But of course the minerals skyrocket once you hit the end game stuff.

I use my profits from leveling to powerlevel whatever crafting prof I want at 85 once I'm ready, and I always have thousands extra.

the downside with skinning, is tyou have to actually kill the mobs, so it can take more time.