Cataclysm Gold Transfer Limit...?

Was wondering if anyone knew if they've increased the gold transfer limit since Cata came out. I understand their reasoning behind keeping it low but 20k, even in wotlk, was just kind of ridiculous when there's so many people with 100k+ now. I would assume they would have increased it at least a little bit since Cata came out but haven't been able to find anything about it. I understand you can liquidate it into items and then resell them on your new realm, but when you're talking about 400k, thats a ton of work. I've always just found it dumb that people should lose their hard work that they've put into making the gold when they are paying to transfer servers to join a new guild, play with friends, whatever the reasoning may be.

50k, at level 81. Just announced in blue post last week.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I read somewhere on MMO-C they increased it to 50k for 85 characters.

I suggest you take a look at the server you wanna go to and it's AH. check the prices for vial of the sands and see if they're more expensive opposing your current server. If so, just create a couple of those and resell = profit.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Thanks for the info. Also, does anyone know if this affects just faction changes as well? What I mean is, if I stay on the same server but go from horde to alliance, is there still a 50k limit or can I keep everything I have? Thanks in advance.