addon that singles out ISF?

Currently i am playing as an affliction and keeping my priorities up is okay but keeping ISF is a little messy. Are there any addon which specifically singles out isf and not every buff? (single out as in having it noticeable)

Power Auras will let you create any sort of notification/uptime/debuff/you imagine it you could ever want.

There's a mod called ForteXorcist that I use for mine. I use it to monitor all of my DOTs, as well as specific buffs/debuffs I need to watch out for. So, for example, it will show if the target has Curse of Shadows on it so that I'm not casting it as well. Also, I have it show Time Warm/Bloodlust so I know not to overlap them.

It's really nice having it as a timer bar instead of just a power aura, since then you can time the cast of your next ISF.

If you use Icehud you can set it to give you a bar that counts down the imp soul fire buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlapse View Post
    There's a mod called ForteXorcist that I use for mine. I use it to monitor all of my DOTs, as well as specific buffs/debuffs I need to watch out for. So, for example, it will show if the target has Curse of Shadows on it so that I'm not casting it as well. Also, I have it show Time Warm/Bloodlust so I know not to overlap them.

It's really nice having it as a timer bar instead of just a power aura, since then you can time the cast of your next ISF.
    ISF is a transparent bar on my forte, any idea how to make the alpha higher and solid like my dots? I cant figure out why it's transparent.
    Top 100.

There is also "Tell me when". It can be set so you see all dots on the target and buff on you / debuff with the time left on the buff/debuff.
    Last edited by Axioqc; 2011-01-04 at 04:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    with PowerAuras you can have it show you a timer also. No bar as far as I know, but PA has fully and entirely replaced forte for me. And some other addons as well.
    Personally, I have PA set up to show a glow around my hud when I don't have ISF up.

It also shows up shortly before it expires (the time is based on trial and error allowing for finishing the current cast, typical SF cast speeds and brain lag).

Basically a "if you see the glow, hit Soul Fire" situation :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm waiting until they release their ISF "fix" - if it's still mandatory bullshit then I'm writing an addon that tells me what buttons to press.

For the record, it's not hard, its just a pain in the ass and I hate it more than being forced Demonology pre-3.3.3.

R.I.P. YARG

You can do it with buttontimers as well.