Unreachable Mining Node in Tol Barad

Anyone know how to reach it without resurrecting there? FYI, its just west outside of Ironclad on the side of the rez hill.
    Im new.

There were a few seemingly unreachable ones in Wintergrasp too (well, before you could fly in Wintergrasp that is)
    Usually took some creative use of flying or walking in from out of the zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

15+ Year Old Account
    fly to it...

cant fly in TB
    Im new.

Deleted
    It's there to haunt you every time you fly run past it... Just like the node in Twilight Highlands below the Twilight Citadel place, inside the mountain! Every time i fly past it and it says on the minimap "Pyrite Node" I try to get in once again and waste 5 minutes, pretty fucking annoying...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, there is nothing you can do about it. It seems like every zone has it's phantom nod. I've seen one floating in mid-air in Hyjal or one in the middle of that mountain in Deepholm. it just makes you stop every time to see if you can get it :s
    Awesome signature made by the talented Myssham

I found couple of these. But I could levitate and mine them...

Deleted
    Only the attackers can get those nodes. Anyone that cant resurect at the graveyard next to it cant mine it

Deleted
    that elementium just west of ironclad gets me everytime im in TB, i run over to it and BAM, a hill i cant climb

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol it's actually possible to get it. You have to go south of the node itself and jump at an angle towards the closest tree, if you get behind it you can spam jump and get up the hill. It's also possible to heroic leap up to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Deleted
    There also is one Cinderbloom inside a tree in TB peninsula... Near spider area. Damn I hate it!

What the guy above said..it is actually reachable. I got it from the north with some precise jumping, only because it was a Rich Pyrite node. Mmm

Quote Originally Posted by Weed View Post
    There also is one Cinderbloom inside a tree in TB peninsula... Near spider area. Damn I hate it!
    This. Also found one in Deepholm in a pillar and one in Twilight Highlands in a tree. Not to mention the numerous others that disappear when you get close thanks to phasing.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're talking about the one near the bridge where you enter Tol'Barad, I actually found a way to grab it, it's an old wall-jumping trick, if you jump at the right angle you will actually be halfway up the little rock, and you're able to right click the vein. I found this out when I was gettng really frustrated that I couldn't mine that pretty rich pyrite I saw sitting there.

Long live the experience I gained from my many walljumping at Nightbane, haha.
    Hope you'll make it now aswell :P

Just tried it again, tempted by the rich pyrite spawn... I play a Blood specd DK most days, Frost OS. In Frost spec, I ran up the hill at a certain angle and made sure my mining pick could reach the node... then bam Pillar of Frost. Roots me in place so I may mine the elusive node! Problem solved.
    Im new.