Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by andraxion View Post
    spamming WG every CD, spamming SM every CD
    While i agree with you that spaming rejuv is bad(you will have to on some raid boss), i disagree with those 2. WG is worth using every CD and SW is also best kept on CD for efflorecence. Actually for most of the raid boss's iv done so far rejuv is still the #1 heal for me and i go oom just as the fight finishes like any good healer should. I think the only spell really not worth using in the druid spellbook right now is regrowth but even it has its limited uses, weather it be in tree form with ooC procs or out of tree to proc natures grace, its certainly not used for the healing it puts out because that is pitiful.
    Last edited by revasky; 2011-01-04 at 10:33 AM.

Deleted
    I'm hardly ever oom anymore, its awesome

(in hcs, I still go oom in raids )

off topic, run with a group of pallys, LoH all over the place sometimes I wonder why i'm needed

It's all about patience.

The more patient you are, while having faith in your hots, the better you can keep your mana up.

Sometimes I've seen resto druids act up like this:

"ohh shit!! all people took loads of aoe dmg, I get stresseeessddddd"
    /heals everybody with 1 regrowth + wild growth.
    "ahhhh fuucckk they are still loww!!! whatdoidowhatdoido"
    /spam reju.
    "damn damn damn, i must heal more!"

So instead of just WAITING for 1 reju and wild growth to take it's time and cook the soup, they SPAM cuz some people cannot bear to see people on low health.

If you got a decent tank, all you need is lifebloom x3 and add to it, with healing touch and norish, THATS ALL!
    Then you can just spam regrowth on every clearcast like I do. (yes cuz omen PROCS using lifebloom by talent!! SO DAMN those people who don't use it!)

Last HC SFK i did, i only drank once, otherwise, had full mana through the entire run xD Even with a life tapping warlock ^_^

Deleted
    I ususally use Swiftmend every cooldown to proc Effloresence, but Wild Growth tends to only get used on Clearcasts. Regrowth is barely touched hence I don't bother talenting for Nature's Grace so other spells are just Lifebloom, Rejuv and Healing Touch/Nourish. Mana wise I tend to be fine except for healing intensive fights where the DPS are being morons.

Tree of Life Lifebloom/Regrowth spam works nicely and to be honest I tend to use it on every fight. It lasts a good 40-50 seconds when talented (i think) and it's only a 3 minute cooldown, which to be honest refreshes by the time you find the next trash pack or boss when it's required. Blanketing the raid in Lifeblooms and using Clearcasting Regrowths keeps the group alive without draining your mana.

We are not as forgiving as say a priest or paladin when healing but we are certainly not gimped! Though I will hope that Blizzard improve Regrowth a lot including the glyph and buff Efflor a bit.

Deleted
    Haha whoops, still never ran out of mana though, must be good! :-)

Clearcasts did get used for Healing Touch as well though so at least those worked!

Quote Originally Posted by andraxion View Post
    Just fyi

You might want to use your OoC for something more useful :3
    I logged on just to see if i missed a hot fix!!!

Ok ok im joking but, would be soo nice to have rejuve or wg consume OoC procs...but that would be a tad op wouldnt it

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtheway View Post
    If you are in heroic gear, thats fine, learn to conserve mana

If you are in epic gear, thats fine, learn to conserve mana

If you are in FULL epic gear, running oom in a 5 man, LET THE DPS JUST DIE

To all the rest of you resto druid, there is something called Triage Healing, google it, learn it, love it

Remember, you are now god. For the most part you decide who lives and who dies. If someone other then the tank wishes to stand in fire, cleave, chainlightning, just let them pay the repair bill and make them run back. Hopefully after dying 38 times in a 5 man they will get the gist of whats going on.

One of my favorite quotes:

The raids are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their standing in fire and cleaves will foam up about their waists and all the rogues and ret paladins will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "no."
    Nice, you actually make me google "Triage Healing" :P .. I Heal like that but didnt knew it had a name :P Good to know so I can tell others healers to search for it.