Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    well there goes me playing that. Waste of time now for trivial amount of honor.

They should hot fix the alliance or horde guards too. alliance guards won't attack horde and horde guards 2 shot alliance.

I like thaT bg it forces team work and coordination. Im glad the 1800 honor is gone, bc i could never get in to that bg ever bc of it. BLUE POSTER: is there a way to add a stats tracker in TB like in the other BGS or is it too many players to track? i would love to know how much dmg, kills, and Killing blows im putting out. Let me know plz!!!!

Lawl at people who didn't see this coming.

hurray for that win trading is pretty lame im glad that you actually get some competition then signing for TB.

Quote Originally Posted by IgneousPrime View Post
    Relax guys -_- The extra honor was just temporary, they've said this many times. Sure people started win trading, but it wasn't exactly their fault. Also, I'm not sure if you noticed, but it's the holiday's and I'm sure a lot of dev's were out of the office which -may- explain why there hasn't been a fix yet. They also stated they're going to be working on making some changed to Tol Barad and will update us through blog posts and whatnot.
    You must be new to WoW.

If you don't like it, don't play it. Simple as that. And stop getting so damn mad about a video game.
    So I guess you don't get mad if you go to the movies and your movie is half off screen huh

Quote Originally Posted by Scot View Post
    TB is a joke. At least with 1800 honor it was an amusing joke.
    /like

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I want to point out that wintrading still gives more honor to each partner.

Two defends in a row = 360 honor (180 honor each)
    One loss and one win = 410 honor (50 for loss and 360 for win)
    50 extra honor is not incentive enough to give up the dailies and BH for 2hours every other battle

10+ Year Old Account
    figures... I never once got in, and got ported back to my hearth 8 times... oh well. At least now TB will be fun and full of actual pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    If they honestly didn't see this coming, and if they honestly thought the reason it switched so rarely was because of 'motivation', I've GRAVELY overestimated Blizzard.
    I'm sure that they hotfixed it because of the free honor from the bridge haxing - the initial honor hotfix was to encourage wintrading. There's no other way to interpret it, Blizzard isn't that stupid. The honor isn't the real problem though.

The honest truth is that Tol Barad sucks - the battleground is both boring and imbalanced, the area itself is visually unappealing as hell(compare it to the other non-flight daily hub of Quel'Danas), and the daily quests are some of the most painful I've ever seen. Even with the reputation faction having one of my best trinkets, I have a hard time summoning up the motivation to go grind out another thousand rep each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    You must be new to WoW.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    So I guess you don't get mad if you go to the movies and your movie is half off screen huh
    Nope, never happened to me. If it did happen, I'm sure they'd fix it or give everyone a refund. I'm sorry you have that mindset in an MMO though.

I guess TB is going to be like WG on my server... every lose and never win now.... horde would do TB bc we would win... but since the honor is getting taken down... i guess they will stop now

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good. Now we'll stop intentionally losing and having to listen to people crying in general to stop standing at the flag and arguing about wanting dailies. Here's to hoping they balance attackers vs defenders now.

how is this a fix? it will get back to being worse now.. one faction can rule TB for days..

Quote Originally Posted by IgneousPrime View Post
    Nope.
    sure.....

Nope, never happened to me. If it did happen, I'm sure they'd fix it or give everyone a refund.
    and you missed it.

I'm sorry you have that mindset in an MMO though.
    Nice assumption.

Unfortunate. At least with win trading Tol Barad was fairly in the hands of both factions. Look like it's back to the good old days of spending entire days with a single faction.

OK this is how u do it blizz. u make money in the process. Reset everyones toons to have no faction. SO u choose which faction your already 85 is when u log. Oh yeah and if u are to slow after the change happends, and u find yourself not able to be horde with the rest of your guildies cause u were slow, and now u HAVE to play alliance..To bad for you.

Sure blizz wold loose oh a million playerbase, but then everything would balance, and after a year players would come back.

OR HEY another idea!!
    use the login system the same as TB, so that only an even base of alliance and horde can log on to a server at one time. If only 1 alliance player plays tonite only 1 horde can.

Man that would be horrible but talk about balance.

Besides my nice little rant thats gonna get anhiliated from spelling errors and trolls a like OVIOUSLY the system is broken, and as we all remember wintersgrasp it took them over a year and a half to fix it. SO GL DOnt bother, and Blizz answer for everything now? If u dont like random dungons or random battlegroups group with a guild. DUR u cant everytime. sorry

Looks like we are back to nobody going to TB again.

10+ Year Old Account
    and i missed it the last 8 times or so... either i failed on the bridge or i came online a few minutes too late -.- and now the 1800 honor gain is no more R.I.P

Heh, I just managed to get a win in today for 1800.

Not happy with this at all...

The real imbalances are still present and nothing is being done about it.
    At least when we were win trading everyone got their honor and equal time for the new VoA, now whoever has control will keep it 90% of the time.

Very disappointed....