Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    try this " baby you are so fine i want to suck a fart right out of you butthole"

"Was your parents retarded or something coz damn girl you are special"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudgery View Post
    An good accent never fails. In the UK there is an accent called the "Geordie" accent, native to people who live in a city called Newcastle.

[/I]
    Also, here in England there is the Scouse accent which only works on people from their own city Liverpool and no where else..
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

In all honesty, there was a huge international study done, and the best pick up lines are:

You have beautiful lips/smile.
    You dress beautifully.
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starvethedead View Post
    In all honesty, there was a huge international study done, and the best pick up lines are:

You have beautiful lips/smile.
    You dress beautifully.
    wow... what a waste of taxpayers money with the world already in financial crisis..
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

Quote Originally Posted by Pyronius View Post
    Pickup lines are terrible..

If you want to grab that initial attention from a woman: Ask her something about her.

Edit: Not something stupid like, Come here often, where ya from ect...

Take note of any reading material she may have, particular style in the way she dresses, ect.
    So disappointed the advice after this bit was helpful. I was hoping it would be something along the lines of hitting her over the head with a club and dragging her away by her hair. Nothing says love like a concussion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Pick up lines are a total turn off to me unless they are extremely original.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ILOQSlDDp4
    does that count as original? you know... until it was on TV
    xD

---------- Post added 2011-01-05 at 04:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PWDirect View Post
    Also, here in England there is the Scouse accent which only works on people from their own city Liverpool and no where else..
    that's only because if they talk to a scouser for more than five minutes they make people feel suicidal..

Deleted
    A beautiful girl like you is sooooo rare you should have a silver dragon around you

Deleted
    Hi! Usually works.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ILOQSlDDp4
    does that count as original? you know... until it was on TV
    xD
    Not only is that cheating, since its adding a hell of alot of peer pressure, but it is also illegal.

The best pick up line i've ever heard one of my friends say, this was decades ago mind, was

"I have a very large sausage". I would have never dreamed of someone saying this, nor ever actually thinking this might work. It didn't but the recipient found it hilarious nonetheless. As long as you appear harmless and geniune enough, with a good display of confidence, almost any line you choose will have some positive affect.
    Last edited by mmoc7f933b7749; 2011-01-05 at 07:18 PM.

Depends on if its Bind on Pick up.

How about; "Fuck me if I'm wrong....But you want to kiss me right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ishau View Post
    If you can't talk to women, get a friend to just cast Miss-Direct onto you.
    I liked the pun xD

Quote Originally Posted by Pyronius View Post
    Pickup lines are terrible..

If you want to grab that initial attention from a woman: Ask her something about her.

Edit: Not something stupid like, Come here often, where ya from ect...

Take note of any reading material she may have, particular style in the way she dresses, ect.
    This is probably the best advice. I've found myself talking to guys who notice my car, and talk about that, or what I'm drinking, and sometimes I get carried away. And even if you can't read her take a guess as to what her interests are based on where you both are (supermarket, food place, etc)

Starting off the relationship with a lie, that's a new low....
    Time to go try it out!
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

10+ Year Old Account
    I probably shouldn't be allowed in this thread.

But I'll say this- Nice guys finish last. People that think pick-up lines are outdated or don't work don't know what they're talking about and if you have some moral objections to deception, then you should probably stick to co-workers and friends.

The reason most guys fail with a pick-up line is that's all they bring to the table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

I aint no fred flinstone, but i can make your bed rock.

"hey, you dropped something" *looks around* "what" " my jaw"

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Me:" Hey want a drink?"
    Her: "Yeah i would love a [FUCKING EXOTIC COCKTAIL]"
    Me: "Let's try again."
    Me: "Hey, want a beer?"

Most girls laugh. Some give you the stink-eye.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninurta View Post
    try this " baby you are so fine i want to suck a fart right out of you butthole"
    you sir won 2 cookies that was so epic it made me laugh so hard i hit my head on my keyboard
    Last edited by Cadwe; 2011-01-06 at 03:52 AM.

Save yourself the time and dont talk to girls, they take time away from wow

if you've heard of this forum and are an active poster, you already play wow to the point where you don't want some one else to take up your precious free time from playing wow.

wow is your girlfriend. don't cheat on her with vaginas.
    Last edited by The Doctor; 2011-01-06 at 03:56 AM.
    moderators removed my signature picture because they can't get Glad like me.

Haters Gonna Hate

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ This
    OT: girls are awsome fun to be around but you will * eventually* wish they had a mute button and im sure they feel the same about us