Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    This thread isnt relevant anymore, people trying to argue with Swizzle is by the look's of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasje View Post
    This thread isnt relevant anymore, people trying to argue with Swizzle is by the look's of it.
    arguing with swizzle? No i think swizzle is arguing with us because hes wrong and is trying to worm his way out of the hole he dug himself into. His logic is flawed end of discussion. 63 SP > Hurricane

---------- Post added 2011-01-06 at 11:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Yeah, because pushing normal modes in half PvP gear shows how into progression I am right now.

---------- Post added 2011-01-06 at 02:03 PM ----------

81 SP, by a wide margin.
    Yeah it just proves that like in wotlk you couldn't cut it on illidan with your failed logic and information ( remember when you told me i should reforge for 50% mastery and use frostfire bolt as fire when 4.0 launched? LOL ). 63 SP > hurricane, stop making excuses for your flawed logic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pixul View Post
    arguing with swizzle? No i think swizzle is arguing with us because hes wrong and is trying to worm his way out of the hole he dug himself into. His logic is flawed end of discussion. 63 SP > Hurricane

---------- Post added 2011-01-06 at 11:29 AM ----------

Yeah it just proves that like in wotlk you couldn't cut it on illidan with your failed logic and information ( remember when you told me i should reforge for 50% mastery and use frostfire bolt as fire when 4.0 launched? LOL ). 63 SP > hurricane, stop making excuses for your flawed logic.
    Couldn't cut it on...I'm still on Illidan. But now that I know who you are, I think I can live with you disagreeing with me. My logic isn't flawed, if anything, your logic is ground-breakingly awful since you are min/maxing...but not doing so. Hurricane and 63 SP are comperable in terms of DPS gain when using the old stat scaling method. Given that a new patch JUST hit the PTR with class changes incoming, I think it's safe to say that making DPS judgements until we see the full list is premature.

Anyway, PT>Hurricane~63 SP. If you're not using PT, you're bad, kay?
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Assuming you're an alchemist who has enchanting also...[COLOR="red"]
    You just need to know one alchemist/enchanter on your server. It's not hard. Most guilds have at least one.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonan View Post
    I dont think you have more gold than me, but you ARE certainly more stupid than me, when spending so much gold on it. Rofl at you get scammed.
    Just because you are a slacker, that doesn't mean that other people who spend gold on raiding got scammed. WotLK raider, huh?