Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry mate,
    Guess I over-reacted when I kicked you, ay ol' chum?

I have seen better use of the english language from many for who it is not their first language.
    I see considerably more effort to spell correctly, less "leet speak" or similar.
    All of which are in common use in the trade channels from those who claim to be able to speak english, yet more than half of what they say bearing little to no resemblence to that.

actually no, i was asking what it was he was supposed to be doing, i already had my part down.

let's be honest, 4-6 is unfair, English isn't always someone's first language, and since it's the EU servers they shouldn't be held to that sort of standard (esp. since English is a hard language to learn). No excuse for players coming from the US servers though - unless you're in the South, California/Florida you really don't have an excuse for not being better at knowing your language, especially since you are given EVERY opportunity to learn.

also in groups like that... better to be kicked so you can re-queue and possibly get a much better group than continuously wipe with people who will probably leave after the 4th or 5th run back to their corpse.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

Quote Originally Posted by Matej View Post
    I'll repeat it for you, in case you'd forget you wrote it originally.
    Not sure what I did to make me seem arrogant, but I apologize for appearing that way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Willelm View Post
    let's be honest, 4-6 is unfair, English isn't always someone's first language, and since it's the EU servers they shouldn't be held to that sort of standard (esp. since English is a hard language to learn). No excuse for players coming from the US servers though - unless you're in the South, California/Florida you really don't have an excuse for not being better at knowing your language, especially since you are given EVERY opportunity to learn.

also in groups like that... better to be kicked so you can re-queue and possibly get a much better group than continuously wipe with people who will probably leave after the 4th or 5th run back to their corpse.

English isn't hard to learn. Try German or Slovenian. The der die das in teh 1st, along with all the dem den and other dervatives of it are hard as hell, and Slovenian is one of the very few languages that does not only have Singulr and plural, it also has the same thingy for two people. Yes it's THAT romantic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh dear. I wonder how the OP imagines we survive over in Europe where English is mainly a lingua franca that most people speak to some degree or other, but in some cases perhaps not at all. Yet I've very, very rarely had the language barrier cause any kind of trouble that couldn't be overcome in this game.

Because everything you listed is clearly a "non-american" issue...

OH WAIT this happens ALL THE BLOODY TIME regardless of what nationality they are, come to a euro server and do a random heroic, given the right group it will drive you to insanity, getting all the xXxxXDK xXxxSWE derps in the same group ohh yaaa!
    Last edited by Nzo; 2011-01-04 at 08:43 AM.
    Oh hi

Quote Originally Posted by Willelm View Post

You're right, I hope it's obvious I was being humorous about those 3 though, I'm a bit of a class clown.

Deleted
    I'm sure that all of those things applies to everyone outside America. Oh, wait...
    And from my experience, spelling and grammar isn't Always releated to skill.

I enjoy playing with players of different nationalities. Cultural diversity is a good thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imreallybadwithnames View Post
    You're right, I hope it's obvious I was being humorous about those 3 though, I'm a bit of a class clown.
    I thought that class clowns were funny without resorting to racism
    The Lordliest of Meese

Quote Originally Posted by Rukah View Post
    maybe you should make an attempt to intergrate with others rather than forcing your launguage and culture (with is average at the best of times) on eveyone else.
    I'm all for learning about other cultures, I refuse to integrate with dickheads, however, regardless of nationality. So no, im not going to try and make friends with a group of assholes.

---------- Post added 2011-01-04 at 03:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MooseLord View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

so.. all non Americans don't have a sense of humor?
    Right...
    Stupid Americans...

Deleted
    All jokes are funnier with racism, sexism and similar stuff. It's just how people are. And anyone saying those jokes aren't funny is just full of crap. What the OP has stated though, aint funny, becouse they are not jokes. It's actual nationalism.

I see that some people don't know what racism is.
    ''See me rise, the mighty Surt Destroyer of the universe. Bringer of flames and endless hurt. Scorcher of men and earth!''

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imreallybadwithnames View Post
    No he is being racist. Saying "All non americans should learn-" is Racism. He is being offensive to anyone who is not american.
    The Lordliest of Meese

No he is being racist. Saying "All non americans should learn-" is Racism. He is being offensive to anyone who is not american.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism
    ''See me rise, the mighty Surt Destroyer of the universe. Bringer of flames and endless hurt. Scorcher of men and earth!''

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joha View Post
    Although I really understand your frustration... this is something that cannot be fixed with a pointless thread.
    ^^
    This. Its a World Wide game on the internet, move along.

Deleted
    Nationalism. The correct word is nationalism. Americans are a nation, not a race. (Techincaly they ain't even a nation. It's a melting pot of nations bashing nations that moved to USA after them.)