Thread: UI Help

UI Help

Ok so i just downloaded LUI v3 I unzipped it then moved it to my AddOns folder. however when I log in and goto my toon select it shows I have no addons. Can someone properly explain to me on how to do this.

Btw I am running windows 7

10+ Year Old Account
    when your on your charecter screen click the little addon button down the bottom left hand corner, see if your addons are all ticked that you want turned on, if they are make sure the Load out of date addon button is selected (its the little box on the screen you opened before up the top)

Kill two orcs a day, trust me. It'll make you happy again

That was cover in me says "however when I log in and goto my toon select it shows I have no addons. Can someone"

am i supposed to copy the whole file into it?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You most likely installed it improperly. LUI has very explicit installation instructions on the page at WoWInterface - LUI3 at WoWI.

When you open the LUIv3.305b.zip file that you download, it creates a folder called LUIv3.305b. Inside that folder are 2 other folders - "Extras" and "Interface".

Copy the "Interface" folder directly to your main WoW folder. It does NOT go into the "Interface" folder you already have, and it does NOT go into the "Addons" folder, either.

Copying the "Interface" folder directly into your WoW folder will make sure that everything gets installed to the proper place.

If you want to install the "Extras", copy the folders inside the "Extras" folder to your "Addons" folder.

There is a SLIGHT typo in the LUIv3 folder names. After you copy the "Interface" folder to your WoW folder, open it up and change the folder named "AddOns" to "Addons". Yes, exact capitalization is _necessary_. "AddOns" and "Addons" are not the same names to WoW.

Thank you very much. I finally got it to work but I am only having 2 problems.

1. I have no minimap.

2. I have mo exp bar.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    For any issues with LUI, I suggest using the LUI website - www.wow-lui.com - where they have forums just for LUI troubleshooting.