Deleted

Which Alch Mastery is more profitable?

Recently I switched from Transmute Master to Elixr Master, merely for the fact that I am in charge of my guild's flasks,

but I've been wondering what is more profitable?

truegold sells for 850-1200g (700-800g mats) T-Master Chance + 1

V.Air 30-42g x14-16 (Free mats [Herbalism] or 1-2g mats) T-Master chance of random element + 1

Draconic Mind 250-290g (Free mats or 150-200g mats) E-Master Chance + 1

Flask of Winds 220-250g (Free mats or 200g~ mats) E-Master Chance + 1

(On Terenas Horde)

so which is more profitable?

Considering truegold and V.Air are once a day, and I can still do them, just don't get the aditional flasks

Check out the speadsheet in my Signature.

All you need is to input your server prices for the materials and the spreadsheet will do the rest (its like a little piece of wonderful magic!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelticfox View Post

All you need is to input your server prices for the materials and the spreadsheet will do the rest (its like a little piece of wonderful magic!)
    I think i love you.

Deleted
    elixir imo
    if u r lucky u will have often proc x5 from 1 set of mats just like my shammy :P

Deleted
    transmute, Unlimited amount of transmutes on gems + daily truegolds, which turn 300g into 1000g before a proc of 5 and you make 5k instead

Are the trans procs broken now? I have 2 transmute spec alchs and haven't got an elemental proc in 2 days on either or is it just RNG?

Deleted
    I think it's just RNG

Potion master is pretty good right now. Healing and mana pots sell well, especially since you don't find them on mobs anymore.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelticfox View Post

Thanks a million. Had a similar but a lot simpler sheet for WotLK, but will definately use this instead now. Cheers!

Battlemaster Krystala || Flashbomba || Blitzerman
    Credit to Geekissexy for the awesome signature!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    Are the trans procs broken now? I have 2 transmute spec alchs and haven't got an elemental proc in 2 days on either or is it just RNG?
    That's the beautiful thing about Random.
    A random number generator can generate 10 times "22" and still be random =)

As far as I understand, there's a 15-20'ish % chance that a proc will happen.
    Transmuting, i've had 3 5-procs happen in 5 years.

/ww out

10+ Year Old Account
    As a raider personally I feel that Elixir is worth it more right now, as the guild has a policy of flasks are required, 4 hours a night, 3 nights a week. thats 12 flasks. Not elixir specced, for my ele shaman, thats 144 twilight jasmine, 144 azsharas veil, 72 volatile life. Thats one hell of a lot of farming every week unless i farm at like 5 am when noones on. (ive yet to see Blackhand ever say anything but High population, even at 5 am, theres always farmers on)

Another question, for the guild achieve to make 10k cata flasks, anyone know if the procs count?

I am transmute master atm. Volatile airs (~35g), fires (~15g-19g), waters (10g) and Pyriym bars 27g each in my server. Normaly i farm airs and buy rest mats, whats total 330g-370g. Truegold price is going down, atm ~950g each so i can make everyday around 600g without proc. I had no luck with procs tho, almost two weeks i made truegold everyday and everytime i got only 1x so its totally random. So, transmute seems the best if you got luck

Quote Originally Posted by whitewandir View Post
    That's the beautiful thing about Random.
    As far as I understand, there's a 15-20'ish % chance that a proc will happen.
    15% for extra 1
    2% for extra 2
    0.3% for extra 3
    0.05% for extra 4

I only had one truegold transmute proc x2. And that was when I let a guildie use my cd. Switching to elixir tomorrow so I have a good supply of flasks.

I just switched from Elixir to Transmute. Flask prices on my server are brutal. They are ALL selling for a loss. It's definitely not like back in TBC when flasks had to be discovered and having the core raiding flasks was a constant source of income. It's better to just sell herbs now and buy what you need.

I have had a 4x Truegold so it was definitely worth the change.