Thread: Ret problems?

Ret problems?

Hey guys..

I have a lvl 85 Ret Belf Paladin named Ismfof, on Laughing Skull.
    And I was wondering if I am doing something wrong.... It seems that no matter what I do, what I gem, or what gear I have, I'm always at the bottom or third on the dps charts.
    I need some help at what I need to do or change. I can barely pull off 8k dps on heroics, I am geared enough for raids, but I just can't pull of the dps Any suggestions? I'm up for anything, I want to enjoy this class.

15+ Year Old Account
    gemming for pure hit, expertise and mastery.. x_x
    glyph of seal of truth > glyph of judgement

Don't forget haste!

well, without rooting around into what might be wrong with you. Ret is low on dps compared to other classes.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tortheldrin&cn=Ryevin

Quote Originally Posted by cykotic123 View Post
    Hey guys..

I have a lvl 85 Ret Belf Paladin named Ismfof, on Laughing Skull.
    And I was wondering if I am doing something wrong.... It seems that no matter what I do, what I gem, or what gear I have, I'm always at the bottom or third on the dps charts.
    I need some help at what I need to do or change. I can barely pull off 8k dps on heroics, I am geared enough for raids, but I just can't pull of the dps Any suggestions? I'm up for anything, I want to enjoy this class.
    Get glyph of seal of truth and you can reforge alot of that expertise into something else.

I also see you reforging hit into something else. Since you're under 8% i wouldn't recommend that.
    Last edited by Nonsensei; 2011-01-04 at 01:37 PM.

It's not just you, Ret overall is pretty bad. I've tried everything too and my DPS isn't as high as I'd like it to be.