X-perl + Grid help

Hi Guys

Been putting up with a little annoyance for a while and wondered if anyone could give me a hand.

I like Xperl for it's 3d unit frames and targets target etc, but I use Grid for party/raid healing as it's the slickest I've used. Problem is I can't seem to find an option anywhere to disable the "party" from Xperl so at the moment I have to try and hide it somewhere and it's just damned annoying.

Could anyone give me a method to rid of xperl's party part - or offer a better Player and Target frame / buff-debuff addon which is slicker than Xperl?

Sorry if that's a bit garbled writing at work and boss keeps wandering about!

Cheers
    Vi veri veniversum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Deleted
    If my memory doesn't fail me, you can simply disable the party and party pet module in the addon list.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    If my memory doesn't fail me, you can simply disable the party and party pet module in the addon list.
    Ah I haven't tried using the addon menu at the character select screen - thanks for the hint, will try it later on tonight.
    Vi veri veniversum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.