Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangster
    Interesting...that would have been my first thought, since they have always been close to the dwarves and thats (sort of) how dwarves game about.
    Or you could have quested in Borean Tundra as alliance and find out all about it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    poll please.
    Cant, there are 12 races and only 10 options max. Or i would have in the first place xD

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by rmViper View Post
    Or you could have quested in Borean Tundra as alliance and find out all about it.
    Ah forgot about this, all the mechagnomes running around and theres that one quest were you turn them back (re curse them) to flesh
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

Deleted
    The races i'm the most interested in:

High elves
    Night elves
    Draenei
    Dwarves and Gnomes

My favourite are the Humans. I like everything about them lore-wise.
    I <3 JK Rowling.

10+ Year Old Account
    orcs and night elves(WC 3 ftw), draenei have decent lore..tho i hate the male models(they should be more like that one pally in BC intro), undead, trolls, well fuxx it..all the horde races

the only thing i find interesting about human lore is where arthas slowly went from a "righteous" defender to a major villain
    Quote Originally Posted by Static
    )Added an interrupt for the Loladins, called Faceroll freeze: Has a 2 Seconds CD and Silences the target for 1 Minute
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________

Now both will feel that they're (balanced) and paladins will still QQ about Death knights, having those glowing blue eyes.

Love Undeads and liking the new lore to go with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    In order,
    1.) Night Elves(Due to lore)
    2.) Gnomes(Because people get pissed when they die to one)
    3.) Worgen(Because I'm for Team Jacob)
    4.) Dwarf(Only because they the only race that can be a paladin which isn't dull or blue).
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Tangster View Post
    Did you play any of the sunwell raid in tbh? if not i highly recommend going back and doing that and IQD. Lots of BE lore to be found round those parts

Edit: Woot! 200 posts!
    Yes i did ^^ Btw, i got very intrested in them playing though W3 when you control the army of Kael, The bloodmage is by far one of my favo hero's in W3 and was really excited when i heard about belfs becoming playable in WoW.

Deleted
    Goblins! No doubt about it!

Deleted
    humans because of what happened in first/second war. hopes turalyon and that trollbane guy comes back and retakes stromgarde!

Deleted
    I have 2 85s and 4 80s.
    All of which.
    GNOAMS
    ALL BLOODY ALL OF EM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    poll please.

GOBLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (see sig)
    Someone's got too much money to spend on WoW here! xD Oh well, I racechanged from Night Elf to Worgen, besides the epic Skinning racial (0.5 sec skinning 'cast') I kinda regret it already. Too bad =P

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Goblins YAY! I like my toon. she is small and running is soooo cute. And the level 1 starting zone is sooo awesome. I wish there was a way to go back when your done and when I laugh is so adorable plus any pets i tame look like they are big enough to eat me Haha

Deleted
    Tauren and Dwarves.

Worgen, their looks, people, city,culture and architecture are amazing, they are so gripping and different that what you usually see. Even their racial at first glance look demeaning and dumb, but if you research it, you will find it one of the top ones.
    Blizzard truly seemed to have fun making Worgens, they are a completely different race, and they are the first of its kind...
    Worgens, how much I love thee...
    \

10+ Year Old Account
    poll
    i love the undead, but id have to say worgen, they just look so bad ass :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Deleted
    my top 5 is : 1. Worgen 2. Night elf 3. Orc 4. Human 5. Troll :P

Deleted
    I find the new story Forsaken story and architecture great, they gave new life to a race that felt like it was going to have its story end last expansion. If only their models looked better, I'ld have a lot more undead characters.

cata opened my eyes to the forsaken lore. silverpine was awesome! I used to hate questing in EK but so far in cata it is blowing away kalimdor