Deleted

Heroic dungeons in Cataclysm too easy?

I myself was pepped when I first heard that the new heroic dungeons was going to be hardcore and require alot of dedication. Well, it was quite a let-down. It was pretty hard the first week or two since people was pretty bad geared and knew little of the tactics. I was expecting something like the BC-heroics, now that was a sour apple to chew. Sure maybe it's not as much of an aoe-fest like wotlk was but this is not very hard at all. I'm in full heroic dungeon gear and it feels like I have already out-geared it, mechanics can be ignored and bosses zerged down. I don't know about you but this is from my point of view.

Bloodry

10+ Year Old Account
    We already have multiple threads about the difficulty of heroics in Cataclysm. Before you make a new thread, please use the search tool.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...before-posting
    13. Posting guidelines
    This section involves all posting related guidelines.

13.1. Making duplicate threads/posts, cross linking threads/posts
    Do not create duplicate posts or threads in order to attract more attention to your post or thread. This also includes cross linking threads or posts. Cross linking means making a new post or thread in which you link to another post or thread.