Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyris View Post
    if shatter crits it hits for 80k; meaning it will never instagib anyone (unless the tank is not being topped). Do not confuse Shatter with Groundslam. Groundslam instagibs everything it touches.

This is wrong. Both are insta death. Shatter has hit me for 180k, slam has hit me for 204k, in which I lived with about 1.3% hp due to I had Last Stand up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOWoW View Post
    Hunters don't have anyway to DoT themselves so they'll have to take the damage
    Melee the boss.

Those spell links are outdated, however it holds true: every healer can now dispel magic effects (may require talent, but nontheless, available). And as long as the tank doesn't spin the boss around and get people killed, and all the melee (and tank) run out for shatter, the boss is easy. There are annoyances trying to prevent paralyze, but even if you fail once or twice in a fight to get your flame shock or judgement timing down right, as long as others break theirs and don't die to dumb stuff, it's a non-issue. Even paladins can bubble if need be and shaman have NS/tanks can cd, so it shouldnt be a problem

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peta View Post
    Some of the spells you are linking are outdated. Shamans can't remove diseases and poisons anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by windfurybot View Post
    Those spell links are outdated, however it holds true
    Just one spell; that is the wrong version of Cleanse Spirit, I fixed it.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines