Deleted

Cata HC raid guides?

Hey, our guild is at 11/12 atm and since we downed Cho'Gall and Al'Akir, we would like to try few wipes on heroic Halfus or Conclave. But I just can't find any info on this subject, nothing on wowpedia, wowhead... Some videos at warcraftmovies, but these are just kill videos (and only 25 man)... I don't really want full guide like "you have to do this and this and this" but something like general overview, what's different, what is the right aproach for 10 man raid to the fights... Just any info on these fights, do you know about anything useful? Thanks in advance...

How about you try it a few times with your guild, wipe, and then you will have that information

On halfus all the drakes are active, you should kill 4 out of 5 of them, he hits harder, has more health.

Deleted
    There is too soon for some serious guides, but i saw halfus hc movie on youtube

Quote Originally Posted by ikki42 View Post
    On halfus all the drakes are active, you should kill 4 out of 5 of them, he hits harder, has more health.
    That's silly. Don't kill 4 of them, you will get raped by enrage.

Tank damage on that encounter is stupid by the way, and disc priests are massively overpowered.