Thread: pot and dps

pot and dps

While looking at the EJ's sim results, I wonder how much dps loss if:

1) you only pot once during a boss fight (no pre pot)
    2) you don't pot at all.
    3) you forgot to flask
    4) you forgot to get food buff

Thanks

You can find out all of that on your own by downloading SimulationCraft yourself and removing those actions from the action list.
    Download here

I got a totally wrong idea about what this thread will be about after i read that title :O

Quote Originally Posted by Thalrion View Post
    I got a totally wrong idea about what this thread will be about after i read that title :O
    Same here. I came in expecting something like, "When I'm stoned I totally get into the zone and my dps goes up by 2k, wtf how is that even possible"

I, for one, is not very computer literate. Instead of me screwing up the results, I chose to appeal to the community for quick ballpark answers to my simple questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Same here. I came in expecting something like, "When I'm stoned I totally get into the zone and my dps goes up by 2k, wtf how is that even possible"
    lol, I was thinking this thread would be something like that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamnew View Post
    I, for one, is not very computer literate. Instead of me screwing up the results, I chose to appeal to the community for quick ballpark answers to my simple questions.
    I'm far from the best with stuff like this myself, but simcraft isn't as hard as you might think to use. You can certainly find pretty good guides that will basically walk you through the steps.