BoT or BWD Which should we start with?

For a starting out to raid guild which place would you recommend going to first and why?

Deleted
    Magmaw in blackwing descent Because you get the mood up when you kill a boss. And you should be able to kill it.

We startet put with Omnomnomnom, and that's surely a pretty straight forward fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you have tol barad baradin's hold is a great place to see if your raid is capable of simple mechanics.

If you have the right classes(i.e. good afflic lock/shadow priest) Conclave of the winds in throne is quite dooable. They were my 10 man's first kill yesterday. They seem much less a gear check and much more a coordination check then any of the other bosses besides omnitron.

It honestly seems like you can choose any of the three raid zones to start, just be ready to go somewhere else if there is a bad drake combo at halfus, or you guys don't have enough AoE damage for magmaw, or the right class setup to survive/dps the wind guy on conclave.

-Come to think of it, omnitron is probably the best place to start as they don't need anything special, just healers that are good at being effecient.

Is there a good drake combo for Halfus? Start there.

Otherwise:
    ODS - most personal responsibility
    Conclave - all about raid coordination
    Magmaw - straightforward mechanics, more of a gear check.

Pick what fits your raid strength.

Deleted
    First 2 bosses in both BWD and BoT are easy. Conclave isnt much problem either.
    But ye ofc, do Baradin Hold when you have it. Tier pants/gloves are nice.

my guild did first 2 in BoT one night and then went to BWD for the first 2. week later we could progress further..
    ggg

Deleted
    If you want an easy starter raid, go for Throne of the Four Winds. Conclave of Wind is a freaking joke, lootship in disguise - just a bit less boring. We went there first time ever and practically oneshot the fight after giving it one wipe to see the mechanics in work. Al'akir is a bit harder, but still an easy boss. Just requires a bit of practice on avoiding tornadoes in p1, killing adds with good timing on p2 and flying on a proper altitude in p3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiira View Post
    We startet put with Omnomnomnom, and that's surely a pretty straight forward fight.
    Tron Council FTW!

I posted this in the old thread about I'll just copy/paste it to this one.

It honestly doesn't matter, as long as your raid isn't full of idiots they're all the same difficulty imo. But it seems like people go in this order:

Argaloth - don't really consider him a raid boss since he's such a joke but w/e floats your boat
    Halfus + twin dragons or ODS + magmaw
    Vice versa
    Conclave
    Maloriak, Atramedes, + Chimaeron
    Ascendant Council + Cho'gall
    Al'akir
    Nefarian
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.