Thread: Hunter UI

Hunter UI

Hey guys,

I just recently started playing WoW again now that Cataclysm has been released. I love it... but there's one problem. My user interface that I've used over the years has been discontinued (update-wise) and is completely broken. Rather than having to spend countless hours reconfiguring a completely new UI, I thought I'd toss up a post here and see if anyone knew of any hunter UI complilations or could post some screenshots of UIs they're using. I don't want to come off like I'm being completely lazy - I'm willing to tinker around. I sat around the last two days trying such comps as Lui UI & Caith, but they don't seem to 'do it' for me. I feel like a compilation specifically for hunters with the latest and greatest add-ons would probably better suit my pvp/pve needs. I don't expect many responses, but would be stoked if anyone could throw up some sreenshots and what-not! ;P Thanks guys! Hope everyone's new year is goin' great..

Looking through the "Post your UI" thread, I can see a couple that are decent...

Well there's Kripp UI which you can download on wowinterface, its build by a hunter for hunters, I think its got everything you need as a hunter. Besides that I highly recommend TukUI, you can also find edited versions of TukUI on the forums, I personaly use Syne's edit.
    Hope this helps you on your path to finding a good UI