Thread: well ill be...

well ill be...

so, ive now posted 2 legit threads asking for a macro or addon to yell something when i kill someone in pvp. why has the post been closed in less than 5 min? is it because i didnt say please or is it bc the mods dont like kittens? srsly... wtf did i do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OhBoyKittens View Post
    so, ive now posted 2 legit threads asking for a macro or addon to yell something when i kill someone in pvp. why has the post been closed in less than 5 min? is it because i didnt say please or is it bc the mods dont like kittens? srsly... wtf did i do.
    There's a specefic thread for such questions.

well i figured the mod that is closing them could maybe post something productive instead of closing my threads...

10+ Year Old Account
    or ya know, you could actually post your questions in the thread specifically for the type of question youre asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by jealouspirate View Post
    Democracywing.
    Quick, defeat him! He's evil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamato View Post
    If you want a Racial Mount, Get a black tiger. Why a Black Tiger? Because it's A Black Tiger. That Racial enough for you?

Threads get closed for a reason. Probably not too great of an idea to keep opening threads lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

so, this isnt the macro thread? interesting... because, i posted it twice, and twice a mod closed it... i dono why, title says macro forum

macro forum != macro thread.

Try the "ASK IT" thread...

thats fuckin retarded but w.e..... thanks i guess

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ this, i got beaten to it.
    but seriously, try researching before you start opening threads with questions that can be answered in existing threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by jealouspirate View Post
    Democracywing.
    Quick, defeat him! He's evil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamato View Post
    If you want a Racial Mount, Get a black tiger. Why a Black Tiger? Because it's A Black Tiger. That Racial enough for you?

ok well, sorry i figured the macro forum was dictating this was a place where i could ask about macros, didnt realize there was a thread in a forum for it... why have the forum and not JUST a thread? no need to be an ass snuph.

Deleted
    And if we close a thread, there's a reason we do.