Poll: what is the most OP class

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

what is the most OP class and why

this should be interesting im going to say hunter i would normally put pally or mage but as a rogue hunters are a joke! anyway please vote

10+ Year Old Account

Arms Warrior, hands down.

Edit - You need to add the option to vote
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Are we talking PvE or PvP here?

PvE Wise hunters are strong at the moment, due to great damage..

PvP Wise I guess I would say mage. (Do I need to give a reason? )

This thread is new, interesting, and will yield useful, objective results.

(Feral druid)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fex View Post
    This thread is new, interesting, and will yield useful, objective results.

(Feral druid)
    lmao well it is new ish each patch the most op class changes and now cata is settling down and people know their class and others better you can give real opinions

PvE wise,

Single target hunter (close second to DK but PvE isnt melee friendly these days)
    AoE Frost DK

I can't believe so many people have voted paladins. Problem is this thread doesn't include a couple things that would be required to make this an objective / accurate poll. First off it doesnt differentiate between PvE or PvP. Secondly it doesnt differentiate between specs. For example PvE Prot pallies are actually a bit OP right now. However PvP Ret pally are just horrendous in comparison. But then, PvP holy pallies are just retarded. I ran around for 35 minutes healing myself before i got bored and let the two dps kill me in an arena. So first, specify PvP or PvE and then add in the specs and this thread will be more interesting.

Why do people keep voting priests.

Feral druid and arms warrior ar both op to hell, but srsly why another thread about this?

I think Mages take the oscar. ( For PvP )
    Last edited by Ognarok; 2011-01-04 at 07:05 PM.

Unavailable

This service is unavailable to any character under level 100.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by strombae View Post
    this should be interesting im going to say hunter i would normally put pally or mage but as a rogue hunters are a joke! anyway please vote
    You obviously mean PvP when you did this poll, I can assure you that hunters at lvl 85 are considered a joke-class by pretty much everyone.

But yeah, in PvE we rock, plix let us have that for a change!

why do people make threads like these. Its the person behind the player that makes them op.

Since all I really do is PvP I would have to say:

Feral Druids and Frost Mages. Both have extremely good dmg, both have great survivability (one better than the other), and of course both have an enormous amount of CC.

pally - a player that can tank and dish out awesome dps? i say that is OP more than a high dps mage or hunter.

I vote that Chuck Norris is OP and should be crushed with a nerfbat. (hides in corner)
    Some ppl say I look just like Chuck Norris but they keep vanishing after they tell me.... I wonder where they all have went???????

Well hello Chuck, what brings you he(*AHHHHHHHHHHHHOMFGWTFBBQ)................................................

Why are druids OP at the moment? So easy to beat...

If anything Shamans are pretty OP with mages and warriors really really OP.

---------- Post added 2011-01-04 at 07:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yager View Post
    Since all I really do is PvP I would have to say:

Feral Druids and Frost Mages. Both have extremely good dmg, both have great survivability (one better than the other), and of course both have an enormous amount of CC.
    You count druids wind as CC? Really it makes the person you are attacking invincible. Roots still allows you to cast and melee dps if you are in range.

Deleted
    I can't believe so many people HAVN'T voted paladins.

Deleted
    I can't believe so many people HAVN'T voted Death Knights. Have you guys never seen Raegwyn's videos?

Quote Originally Posted by wowplayer View Post
    pally - a player that can tank and dish out awesome dps? i say that is OP more than a high dps mage or hunter.
    you might as well say prot/feral/blood , all tanks are like that if they get their vengeance up.

Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    Why are druids OP at the moment? So easy to beat...

If anything Shamans are pretty OP with mages and warriors really really OP.

---------- Post added 2011-01-04 at 07:21 PM ----------

You count druids wind as CC? Really it makes the person you are attacking invincible. Roots still allows you to cast and melee dps if you are in range.
    I play a rogue/hpally comp. So with mut rogues sucking in mobility an instant cast root will pwn him. As will an instant cast cyclone will keep him off their healer, while he beats on me. Also an 11k rip tick that can't be dispelled is extremely overpowered to me. Please don't even say bubble because you can't bubble every rip that is applied. I also have 2500resil, which isn't the best, but it isn't crap either.

Also please dont say that my rogue should go sub because sub damage is complete crap even if they have mobility.

EDIT: Also feral druids have an auto slow applied to their target (as with rogues) and they come equipped with stuns and interrupts. (I am including maim as a stun.)
    Last edited by Yager; 2011-01-04 at 07:40 PM.