Mulgore should be renamed to...

Steaks on a Plain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha.
    Next time put it in a signature, don't think making a thread for that purpose was a good idea

I swear i saw "Gamon Steak" in a menu when i was spending my holidays in turkey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertaiment
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

Deleted
    i quite like it..

Quote Originally Posted by Twilightdawn View Post
    Ha.
    Next time put it in a signature, don't think making a thread for that purpose was a good idea
    So, when are you going to get the surgery to get the stick removed from your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Genooo View Post
    So, when are you going to get the surgery to get the stick removed from your ass?
    Because that was needed

Quote Originally Posted by Uvorix View Post
    Because that was needed
    Well what's the point of coming in to someone's thread and being a backseat mod?

Well what's the point of coming in to someone's thread and being a backseat mod?
    Whats the point of this thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not so much as a backseat mod as a warning and, plus, i bet i said what other's thought.
    to the first part, pointless threads can get you banned, so by telling you its helping you avoid that
    to the second part, who REALLY wants to see a thread with 4 words, a bad reference to a sub par movie, on the first page?