Deleted

My DPS is far away from what it should be with my current stats?

I know it's just another thread, but I'm seriously worried.

My stats are as follows, selfbuffed (Molten Armor & Intellect).
    - 6706 SP.
    - 4.26% haste (546 haste rating).
    - 17,13% hit.
    - 27,16% crit.
    - 12,17 mastery.

Search for my armory if you want to check out my specific choices of gems etc. (Auxiliadora on Hellscream).
    As you can see, I'm pretty good geared and I'm specced, gemmed, enchanted & reforged properly. (Note: I've reforged mastery into crit as well).

However... I'm only pulling 11-14k DPS.
    My rotation should be as it's supposed to be: Keep LB up all the time (make it explode before refreshing) & critical mass. Mirror I. & Flame Orb when possible, & Combustion when having Pyro, Ignite & LB running.

Even with a pure fireball rotation, I'm only at 12-13k DPS, depending on hot streak procs.

Could somebody please tell me what the heck I should do? I've read that people in blue gear are still performing with better DPS than I am :S

Thanks in advance,

- Auxiliadora

Deleted
    Your basics are right so it's hard to comment on what you're doing wrong.
    There's only 1 log from your guild on wol and that's from chimaeron, a static fight with a big rng element so hard to comment on that one.
    You seemed to be doing fine on those though.
    Doing good damage isn't all about gear and your rotation though, fight knowledge and efficient movement are a big key in doing better dps.
    Feel free to check the logs from my guild ( they aren't that great either but my dps is fine for the most part )
    www . worldoflogs . com/guilds/809/

Anyways, I'll gladly help if you got more wol available.

Deleted
    Hey Beelzz.

Thank you for your reply.

I'll see if I can work out some new WoL for you and perhaps some videos that could demonstrate my game-play?
    I just did a 5 minute long fight on the raiding dummy (with the pyromaniac bug) and I had a DPS between 11.5k to 12k. Really... that's the DPS I did when I was decked out in 333 & 346 gear.

I'm wondering though... are we absolutely sure that mastery aren't such a great stat for us afterall? It really feels like my DPS has decreased as I've gottten more crit, but less mastery over the time.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Combustion is a HUGE part of your dps, how are you using it to be exact? If you get a tick from pyro DOT that crits you have very small ignites and therfor your combustion wont hit for much, if you get a big FB or Pyro crit, your ignite can tick for about 12k increasing Combustion damage by about 10k each tick. So your combustion can tick for about 18k each second, instead of about 7k wich is a huge dpsloss. I suggest using CombustionHelper unless you are already, it's an amazing addon wich shows what you have up on the target + the damage of that dot, I.E

2483 Living Bomb
    12300 Ignite
    1809 Pyroblast

There you can see the damage, and then the ability and you will know when to use it.
    On fights where thers alot of adds or many targets to nuke, spreading Combustion via Impact is important to up your DPS (done 40-45k with that).
    Last edited by Trixzy; 2011-01-05 at 12:14 PM.

Should be worth noting that it is always worth waiting for the perfect Combustion (as Trixzy described above) rather than getting it out early to get two combustions in one fight as this usually means bashing it out on a low ignite (or two low ignites!) which is always going to be less DPS than one big combustion.