So as you all know, most of the older class specific quests got taken out because of the overhaul of new ones, like the demon summon quests, shaman totems, druid forms, etc. And a lot of people have been posting ideas for new Hero Classes and races for the next x-pack which will probably have something to do with the Emerald Dream. So my idea is rather than have new classes/race (which Blizzard probably won't add because of how hard it'd be to balance it with everything else), why not just have a huge quest chain for each class with something cool as a reward whether it be purely cosmetic like a lot of the Archeology rewards or actually function like a weapon.

For example since I've played a Warlock for a while I've always thought it'd be cool to have a quest where you were ultra powerful, like Warlocks in the Lore (making it rain Infernals, incinerating everything, etc) so why not have a quest that lets you do this?

So if you agree with me write down what you think would be cool to have your class have for a quest/reward =]