Question Guild Bank question

Hey Guys,
    I was just wondering if something changed with the guild bank. I started a new guild for my seller toon and started inviting all my alts in there to lvl with. After I reached 7 people total in the guild it wouldn't let me invite any more. I would send the invite, hit join and it comes back saying that i declined the invite. Is it a new thing for new guilds or is it a bug.

I tried restarting the game, logging out logging in, /reload, tried inviting from another toon and nothing still same message saying i declined the invite.

Thanks Guys

Deleted
    I havent heard of them limiting the number you can invite, other than the overall cap, which is like 500+. How are you doing the invite? With 2 different accounts?

I am doing recruit a friend with myself on another server. I created the guild for my bank alt so i have more room for stuff, so i'll send the invite from my main account over to my raf account which was upgraded to reg wow 1-60.

Deleted
    Do you have a friend that could help you? As in invite the friend and he invites your alts?

yea i guess that's worth a shot, i can remove one of my others already in the guild and invite him and see if that works. I'll get back to this later when he gets online.

---------- Post added 2011-01-05 at 12:38 PM ----------

grrr i feel like an idiot.

For those in the future that run into the same issue here is how i fixed mine and why it was messed up.

I was also using Jamba a great addon for dual-boxing when leveling your own RAF.

Under /jamba then click toon then click on toon: Request uncheck deny guild invites. somehow all my other characters had this check-marked so i unchecked it and i was able to invite again.