Engineering discoveries are fixed.

Just made a handful of obsidium bolts and got my tazik shocker, giving me all my tinkers. Reports on the official forums are saying the same

... Okay, so it's still a weak hand buzzer, but those of you lucky to use int can get your springs now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep confirmed, just learned tazik shocker (finally) on my second craft of obsidium bolts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang View Post
    They laugh in the face of our pet, they laugh at our traps, they laugh at our slows and backleaps. We have but one final weapon up our sleeve. We can play on their far weaker and feebler minds to impress on them the illusion that we have died! Yes we can confound and befuddle our enemies into thinking we have slipped off this mortal coil. Of course, a fellow hunter knows different. he knows we are simply fooling them into complacency. For it is then, when they belive they have won... we strike.

Awesome news.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Y'all should've been gnomes. This issue would never have happened. But awesome news for all the other engineers. It took a lot longer than I expected for it to be fixed. Surprised this was not listed in the latest batch of hot-fixes.

Nice that it got fixed.

But ... im still wondering whether there will be a new tinker for melees.
    So far, Engineering looks like the worst profession you can have with this 240 haste enchants. Not only the value is bad, also haste has a crappy AeP for many classes and would be nowhere near the Synapse Springs.

Hope that there will be something with agility as well.
    Is there some information from Blizzard regarding this issue?

Hope this is true, i have all but the Synapse Springs and being a warlock in a raiding guild that kinda blows, having to use the WotLK haste for gloves still.

Haste is at least good for warlocks :>
    Raiding as Enhancement Shammy with an AeP of haste between 0.2 and 0.5 blows even more....

Still hoping that they will apply some fix for melees.
    Anybody heard anything about suitable melee tinkers so far?
    If they wont fix it, i can drop engi right away

Confirmed, also got my last tinker this morning

Thanks for this post. I kinda given up on it.
    I crafted one Ether and got my Tazik.

Deleted
    Thank you for this thread, got it on my first craft, about time. Only took a month to fix...
    Last edited by mmocd3fb6fa5b2; 2011-01-05 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ofcursenot View Post
    Haste is at least good for warlocks :>
    Raiding as Enhancement Shammy with an AeP of haste between 0.2 and 0.5 blows even more....

Still hoping that they will apply some fix for melees.
    Anybody heard anything about suitable melee tinkers so far?
    If they wont fix it, i can drop engi right away
    Then again, there's Tazik Shocker that scales with our mastery or Synapes Springs that is slightly better then Tazik for us. Spellpower ahoy!

That is crap compared to any other profession bonus.
    They just need to add a tinker for agi and strength... otherwise ... well, alchemy inc.

I'm an engineer because i have been since my tauren learned the profession, otherwise i would've dropped it for cataclysm.
    from a melee perspective we get 1 epic helm that's awesome (until you get heroic/next tier gear, unlees we get an upgrade which i really doubt) a stacking enchant that gives tiny bit of haste or a 5k dmg with a 2 min cd. Oh and the nitroboost for the belt, which can fail.
    And to top that off the profession is a moneyink that is not able to earn you anything, even after hitting max lvl.

Ok, my sources say there are 8 discoveries. Does anyone have a list of them all?

Edit: Nevermind I found the info.
    Last edited by Nibbin; 2011-01-08 at 09:46 AM.
    "Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." ~William Faulkner
    "Ever look at the word 'Damage'? - It is clearly right in front of you...DA MAGE!"