Deleted

Red face Dragon Ball Online (and TERA open beta account)

Hey guys, I wanted to share with you a really awesome MMORPG out there, that most of you aren't aware of it yet. Although all of you are probably familiar with the DragonBall series, this MMORPG called Dragon Ball Online has been out for a while, but only in Korea yet (and probably will be for quite some years). But don't worry! Although there's only a korean version of the game, there's already an English Patch.

Anyway, the story takes place long years after the series, and you will actually get to time travel and help out Goku and the rest of the gang. It has great graphics and design, since the one and only Akira Toriyama helped in the making of this game for over 5 years. The music stays true to the series, everything just looks good and, if you're a fan, you will totally now want to miss out on this. There are 3 races to choose from: Human (which is half-saiyan), Namekian and Majin. You actually start off as a kid and grow older! Heres a video, hope you guys like it: youtube.com/watch?v=ghKqo019488

Now, onto account creation. Like I said before, this game is only available in Korea, and to register an account you need a KSSN (Korean Social Security Number), which is almost impossible to get, since no one from Korea will probably give it to you these days (believe me, I tried several times and several different people, and there is no one who will give it to you because they are risking exposure to their private matters. Plus, there have been problems with information leaking with the stealing of KSSN's lately, or so I heard from a korean friend herself). Anyway, their official website is dbo.netmarble.net .

So how do you get an account, you ask? Well, the best and safest way is, without a doubt, to buy a new account for a VERY cheap price at lolno. They have a great and fast service. Seriously, go check them out. After I paid, I got my DBO account in an hour, and I was so excited (lolz). It's so cheap, I even bought a TERA open beta account, which in case you're wondering, is another korean MMORPG that is amazingly breathtaking both in graphics/animation and gameplay and it's so much fun. Better yet, just see for yourselves, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about: youtube.com/watch?v=LBfqUZPEEts

So, I hope you guys liked the suggestions I made, and you should definitely check out lolno, it's totally worth it.

If you're going to advertise other sites, you're going to get banned in the future.
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2011-01-06 at 03:26 PM.

interesting..female majim boo? that will be the day.

Deleted
    Awesome :O

10+ Year Old Account
    I've known about this game for some time and wish it would be released here already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I've known about this game for some time and wish it would be released here already.
    I know right? But I heard they are still going to release it in Taiwan and then Japan..... and to wait for some english company to get ahold of the game... Sigh. At least I'm glad there is an english patch out there

10+ Year Old Account
    Given the unwarranted level of product knowledge over here, in the uk, and moreso in the US,i;m surprised there hasn't been a full english version released yet. Won't be trying it myself however, can't stand the thing

DBO will take years to come out imo. I'm counting on TERA.

Reported for trying to make money off of mmo-champion.com.

No reason to leave this thread open any longer. Closing!