Undocumented Hotfixes

*Heroic Grim Batol Dragonkin are now skinnable

Add yours

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkicus View Post
    *Heroic Grim Batol Dragonkin are now skinnable
    Great, finally! That was so annoying. Does the first boss still require 530 Skinning though? Don't know any fixed bugs myself, sorry =)

*[Gale of Shadows] trinket now works Fine with paladins Word Of Glordy Hot glyph

The infinite mystery
    The gift of the goddess is what the three men seek
    But their fates are scattered by war

re:

Quote Originally Posted by SanderZammy View Post
    Great, finally! That was so annoying. Does the first boss still require 530 Skinning though? Don't know any fixed bugs myself, sorry =)
    Yeah it was so stupid that they weren't skinnable. H-GB is now a great source of Blackened Dragonscales though.

The boss still requires 530 skinning, as do some other skinnable bosses, but the +5 skinning enchant is really easy to slap on a pair of cheap gloves.

Yeah it was so stupid that they weren't skinnable. H-GB is now a great source of Blackened Dragonscales though.

The boss still requires 530 skinning, as do some other skinnable bosses, but the +5 skinning enchant is really easy to slap on a pair of cheap gloves.
    Bah Finkle's Skinner ftw Also the Zulian Slicer... but you can't get that anymore.

I was pretty pissed the first time I walked in there after slapping the chant on my second set of gloves, all proud of myself for having the forsight to do that, only to get some pathetic leather scraps. QQ
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1710171424
    ^Crap like this is why battle.net threads get locked. Blizzard is not on a crusade against you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Bah Finkle's Skinner ftw Also the Zulian Slicer... but you can't get that anymore.
    Hehe, my Skinner also still has Finkle's in the bank. Need to dig it out... Nice.