10+ Year Old Account

Justice Points dump?

I've been at max JP now for a couple weeks since I have the best gear possible (from JP/heroics) for both MS/OS. Is there any kind of JP dump like there was in Wrath? You could buy gems or orbs with it back then, but not in Cata.

Deleted
    not yet no, if you have a 3rd spec you could get gear for that

If you're enchanter, buy the offhands and D/E them for shards.

Or buy more Heirlooms.

Currently there aren't any JP dumps other than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

heirlooms are what you are after.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another place to push for my idea of Chaos orbs purchasable with Justice points! 1650 points per orb (most items have around that price and most crafteds take one to two orbs), they can be Bind on Purchase and still be a great addition to the gearing of servers, the economy for those with crafting professions, and a great way to deplete that stock of JP that rots away doing nothing!

Or here's another idea, have justice points in excess of 4000 be converted to a monetary reward on boss kill, this way people without a crafting profession also do not have to wonder what to do with a pile of points that can buy nothing, and can run heroics for fun AND profit.

All ranting aside, there needs to be SOME outlet for these things, I've been capped since 4 days after the release of Cata and as a rogue I don't know what kind of offset I can build. Maybe I could gear a whole new set of armor with dodge gems and call myself a rogue tank or something... Well, until then I guess I'll keep buying cardinal rubies to sell to that eccentric little gnome that still wants me to bring him frozen orbs...

10+ Year Old Account
    If you haven't got a good collection of heirlooms, that's about all you can do. I'd recommend several sets of trinkets just so you don't need to swap them if the mood to switch alts strikes you.

Then again, if you're done with heroics as far as gear and rep are concerned, you can always hoard your JP until the current Valor gear becomes obtainable with JP, if you need any of it for MS/OS.

Deleted
    Other then heirlooms you can also go buy wotlk gems / frozen orbs and sell them. They sell for a good 5g each in shop, possibly more to players.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
    Another place to push for my idea of Chaos orbs purchasable with Justice points! 1650 points per orb (most items have around that price and most crafteds take one to two orbs), they can be Bind on Purchase and still be a great addition to the gearing of servers, the economy for those with crafting professions, and a great way to deplete that stock of JP that rots away doing nothing!

Or here's another idea, have justice points in excess of 4000 be converted to a monetary reward on boss kill, this way people without a crafting profession also do not have to wonder what to do with a pile of points that can buy nothing, and can run heroics for fun AND profit.

All ranting aside, there needs to be SOME outlet for these things, I've been capped since 4 days after the release of Cata and as a rogue I don't know what kind of offset I can build. Maybe I could gear a whole new set of armor with dodge gems and call myself a rogue tank or something... Well, until then I guess I'll keep buying cardinal rubies to sell to that eccentric little gnome that still wants me to bring him frozen orbs...
    Buy weapons, wait 2 hours, vendor them, get a pittance of gold, then go eat a sandwich while you revel in your newfound miniwealth.

I don't get this sense of entitlement in which people think they are for some reason "owed" an outlet for their justice points. And just give the chaos orb idea a rest. They'll be unbound in the next tier patch, I will bet my shoes on it.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1710171424
    ^Crap like this is why battle.net threads get locked. Blizzard is not on a crusade against you.

Depending on if you every want to go back and get shadowmourne for an alt, Epeen, or the guild achievement (or anything other reason you might like) you can got back and buy primodial saronites for 226 a piece. Need 25 to craft the shadow's edge. Something to keep you occupied for a while i suppose.

Heirlooms
    Full t10 and t9 if you collect
    2 pieces of t8 and t7 if you collect
    Mammoth mount for 2k JP
    Primordial saronites for Shadowmourne
    WotLK gems
    WotLK orbs (frozen, runed, crusader and primo saronite)
    WotLK reputation

Here are some ideas i came up with that we in the future can spend our Justice points on:
    Chaos orbs
    Reputation commendations
    BoA items, non heirloom
    Mounts and pets
    Other items useful for proffesions
    Guild reputation
    Epic gems
    Donate to guild bank, and make a vendor for guilds selling things for VP, JP and gold

I personally think that reputation and Gems will be the safest bets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!