Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    just to make sure ALL of the engineering addons stack with enchanter/tailoring item enhancements?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a holy priest, I have always enjoyed eng. Before dual spec, the bombs were awesome for questing!
    I, too, am disappointed in the new tinkers (I would have liked one for the cloak, as slow fall negates my need for a chute), but the bolt gun is awesome for situational use as a DPS (extra damage) or as a healer (stun adds attacking me).
    Stick with it. If nothing else, keep building bikes and selling them, because as less and less hit the AH (and non-vendor mat prices drop) it's still a good moneymaker, in addition to guns, bows and scopes for new 85s.
    Furthermore, a 359 helm that is relatively easy to obtain and can be filled with cog gems? Yes, please.

I've got engineering on an alt. I love it, and don't plan to change even if I take a little bit of a hit on DPS. The quantifiable benefit I get out of it is very secondary to the enjoyment I get out of it. It is a game, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    It's not like it doesn't work when it "misses" that wouldn't be that bad.

But the rocketboot failure will kill a dps or tank with near 100% certainty, and 2 the 3 failures on the shield will kill a tank with 100% certainty.
    Stop using the rocket boost(hint: not boots any more) it's outdated and wasn't replaced for a reason.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

so can anybody answer if the engineering addons stack with all Enchanter/Tailoring or whatever other item enhancements? i don't want to go out of my way for the item enhancements for certain slots if they dont stack with engineering....

engineering is the best unless you are a min/max'er that needs that 1% dps increase

Blizzard can't seem to find a balance with engineering, it teeters constantly between fun and useless, usually at the end and beginning of an expansion in turn.