15+ Year Old Account

Boss info on map

Hey guys,

This is a legit question, wondering if someone knows the answer.
    Alot of players are having problems with dungeons, specifically heroics. I myself, as a healer, have really generally figured things out, but I'm having to pug quite a bit, blah blah everyone knows this part.

My question is, I remember reading that Blizz was going to implement boss info on the dungeon maps. List some of their core abilities and a little mini strat; what happened to this? I think it would help the dps and tanks and healers too that have absolutely no clue whats up and don't like it when the healer (me) tells them what to do.

I'm not asking this because I need to know whats up, I'm asking because I'm sick of bads leading my groups who don't realize that cleaves happen in front, etc.

Thanks!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I remember reading something along those lines as well. It seemed to have been cut unless it is laying in wait within a future patch. :O

You may have more luck searching/posting the official forums for a more informed response.
    "Before them the earth shakes, the heavens tremble, the sun and the moon darkened, and the stars no longer shine."

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    They are patching it in (4.1 or 4.2 most likely)

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah cool, thanks for the hasty replys.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, they mentioned it at Blizzcon. As Aelinn pointed out, its coming out in a future patch. I would guess the first major patch.