Deleted

Professions for druid?

Is Leatherworking useful for druids?
    Is there any useful profession for them?

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    druids are OP at herbalism due not having to "dismount" their flight form and pick em

to be more helpful you should refine your question as to wether or not you are wanting raid proffs or gold making or even just easy to use

Deleted
    Well I prefer it for raids it doesnt matter if it is hard to lvl.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Blaxto View Post
    Is Leatherworking useful for druids?
    Is there any useful profession for them?

Thanks
    Any profession? Sure, all of them, except for maybe blacksmithing.

I've seen gatherer druids alts that have both herbalism and mining. They run around Uldum vacuuming up whiptail.

Druids can do JC for the gems, enchanting for the, well, the enchants, etc.

Druid as a main, LW is very useful, currently 130 int rather than 65 haste giving the 2nd biggest increase
    personally I like alch for flasks and pots, also the increase to flasks is a nice bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaxto View Post
    Well I prefer it for raids it doesnt matter if it is hard to lvl.

Thanks!
    You know druids can fill all 4 rolls in a raid right? If you want help you might want to say what you raid as.

I can't imagine there's anything in LW that would be worth forgoing the utility or money-making potential of something like alchemy or inscription. But I'm no expert. Last time I tried to level LW I stopped because I realized there wasn't anything even remotely useful about it, but that was ages ago.

if u are a raider = jewelcrafting , alchemy , inscription ( NOM! ) , enchanting
    ( tailoring = meh , blacksmithing = just a buckle? >.<*, leatherworking = better for ferals from my perspective.

if u not a raider = skinning, mining, herbalism,

if u want gold = mix anything !

if ya dont care or u wanna pick something u want = mix anything too ! engineering is fun tho and also good for pvp.

my druid is skinning / lw, simply because i have every other prof, at 2 JCs. the bracer enchants are nice, and you do make a good bit of money off of leg enchants and the boe epics, skinning is needed for obv reasons but only for LWing, the crit given is a joke

edit: especially if you are feral, 2 black dragonscale w/es for a leg enchant? very nice

10+ Year Old Account
    My main is a Feral Druid tank. (Boomkin OS) My two proffesions are Mining/JC (525). Mining is a bit more centered towards tanking - imo - because of the very nice stam buff. JC, however, can fit just about any class/spec/whatever. As a JC, you get the three super-awesome gems (For me it's the 101 stam Chimera Eyes, idk about others)and you can cut your own gems, prospect ores for your own gems, etc. And it's a fairly nice money maker.

I think it just comes down to opinion, or whatever you really want. As a LW you can make your own epic gear. If you're Feral you can do the bracer chant and your own *super easy* leg enchants. Since I'm Feral I kinda regret not doing Skin/LW... (or maybe Mining/LW and having a Skin alt 'cause the skin's crit bonues is meh.

My Druid is Herbalism and Alchemy (all my Druids have been these two professions because Druids used to have to collect herbs for class quests). Skinning and Leatherworking are great options, too, as are Mining and Jewelcrafting. You may also be interested in Mining and Engineering (although it's not as good as the others I mentioned unless you're into PVP).
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail