Thread: Stealth bar

Stealth bar

I just switched from a UI package with Dominos back to the default actions bars, and for some reason, when i go into stealth (feral druid btw), my action bar doesn't switch to another bar. It just stays at the same bar as when im not in stealth. Can anyone explain how to get the stealth bar back to normal?

isn't the same bars for druids? (if my memory serves me right)
    "So essentially what your looking at is a mans vision of the ideal female shape that just happens to have a extra fully functioning limb and it even includes handlebars on top of her head.
    I mean honestly god himself would look at the female draenei model and think holy shit why didn't I think of that."

Quote Originally Posted by Oddone View Post
    isn't the same bars for druids? (if my memory serves me right)
    Yup, druids have no stealth bar!

There's only 2 spells you can use while stealth'd anyway. You can simply macro those to switch on stealth!

For example:

#showtooltip
    /cast [stealth] Ravage; Shred

#showtooltip
    /cast [stealth] Pounce; Rake
    "The Internet, where the men are men, the women are also men, and the children are FBI agents."

Quote Originally Posted by agonyzt View Post
    Yup, druids have no stealth bar!

There's only 2 spells you can use while stealth'd anyway. You can simply macro those to switch on stealth!

For example:

#showtooltip
    /cast [stealth] Ravage; Shred

#showtooltip
    /cast [stealth] Pounce; Rake
    So, these macros let me use Ravage and Pounce in stealth, and Shred and Rake when im not, right?

Yep, the action prefaced by [stealth] only fire off when stealthed, else the other action fires

Awesome! Thanks a lot!