10+ Year Old Account

Need to redownload WoW

So basically, my laptop's hard drive died on me. The computer tech wasn't able to recover any data and I need to redownload WoW. Main issue is that I don't have the discs any longer.

Anyone know a link that would take me to a online download (hell, even just the launcher will do), I've looked for one, but most likely not in the right places.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    The World of warcraft community site is where id recomend. I quit for a period of time and then decided to come back when my schedule cleared, i went there and under the account management tab i was able to look around and find out i can redownload for free if my account was active. so aslong as your account is active your okay

if you look on your battlenet and go under your Wow account im pretty sure you can download the full game there.

Deleted
    All games that you have registered to your battle.net account can be redownloaded from the battle.net webpage. All languages.
    (Even games like Diablo 1 & 2, and Starcraft)

Just download it from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah, like I said, was looking in the wrong spot. Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    You only need to download Cataclysm, it has all the data from all the previous games; no need to install Vanilla, then BC, then WotLK, then Cataclysm - you can just go straight to Cataclysm
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right