Vasaria

(A) Sargeras - Legacy of Lordaeron 10m raiders

Legacy of Lordaeron is currently seeking both casual players and hardcore raiders. We have a very talented group and seek to build on our ranks to begin Cata raiding. Our current members I have known personally for a long time and have done countless raids with all of them. I can say that this is turning out to be a very promising guild. If you are interested please visit our website listed below for currently open slots in our raiding ranks. Even if you class/spec is not listed we would still consider you for a possible position. We have plans in the future to begin hosting multiple ten-man raids and are currently looking for second and third group leaders. If you are interested in these positions please mention it in the other information section of the application. In order to get to the application in the recruitment tab you must register with the site, and to speed the process up please add your character to your account profile. You may also simply send me an in-game mail or whisper mentioning your interest.

legacyguild.enjin.com

10+ Year Old Account
    You an alliance guild?

Vasaria
    Yes we are strictly alliance on Sargeras.