Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I would buy a nice house. Then put the rest of the 9 mill into my bank account with a 5% interest a year... That would make something like 450.000 dollars a year... I think I can live from that alone...

Spend 3 mil on family, house, car, friends.
    Live off of 2 mil for a while.
    Invest 5 mil
    ???
    20 yrs from now.
    Profit.

10+ Year Old Account
    knowing me...I'd probably overdose on some illegal narcotic

The first thing I'd do is buy enough gold to buy every mount/pet/epic BoE in game for all of my toons. Then, I'd buy a stormtroopers outfit and shoot pennies from the gun at bums every day for the rest of my life just to annoy the hell out of people anywhere near a coinstar because they chose not to hire them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedikuss-Veknilash View Post
    The first thing I'd do is buy enough gold to buy every mount/pet/epic BoE in game for all of my toons. Then, I'd buy a stormtroopers outfit and shoot pennies from the gun at bums every day for the rest of my life just to annoy the hell out of people anywhere near a coinstar because they chose not to hire them.
    Sounds good to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pibacc View Post
    sorry to tell you chap, you'll need billions of dollars to buy blizzard.
    Yup, blizzard probly makes more than 10 million a month just from the US subscriptions.

I'd probably give it all to some foundations, am I the only one with a heart here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijen View Post
    As soon as transfers open my hunter will be a human. If the names arent taken a friend and I are going to create Ned and Jimbo and /yell
    "OH MY GOD! ITS COMING RIGHT FOR US!" Every time we attack something.

I would go straight to Vegas and play double or nothing. Cuz that's how I roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineau View Post
    I'd probably give it all to some foundations, am I the only one with a heart here?
    Well when the sick children start doing things for me maybe I'll return the favour.

Seriously, you would only giver your mom ONE PERCENT of your winnings? What an ungrateful selfish brat of a kid, I would give my mom a million, at least.
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

10+ Year Old Account
    - pay off my parent's debt
    - get off from this is freaking country
    - buy new house
    - also buy new gaming\graphic PC
    - invest most part of this money

One million for tithe, one million for charity, one million to my parents to do with as they please, hopefully less than one million to spend on a house, car, college, etc., and then 6 or so million to sit in the bank where I can live off the interest. If I'm feeling nice I'll siphon off some to my siblings, and maybe pay for a select few amazing friends' college loans.

-Buy my mom a house and a brand new car.
    - Design my house, buy a plot of land, and have the house built for me.
    - Have the extravagant wedding I've always dreamed of.
    - Buy the car I want and the car my boyfriend wants.
    - Live very comfortably the rest of my life.

Deleted
    Start calling banks and investment advisors. Inflation sucks.

same as i do now, just more comfortably
    would be nice to buy a some nice house´s in a few different corners of the world (would skip america, doesn't interest me at all)

certainly wouldn't let anyone know outside my immediate family know. i could imagine how many "friends" would appear desperately needing something from me

10 million what? Assuming self currency, £10 million is a lot. 9 million in the bank, live off the interest and have 1 million to spend on an Aston martin and house.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Buy a house.
    2. Pay off grandparents debt, give them some to retire happily on.
    3. Invest Rest.
    4. ???
    5. Profit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastydeath View Post
    knowing me...I'd probably overdose on some illegal narcotic
    Probably end up the same.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    Probably set up my own cafe or LAN shop, or perhaps combine the two. Would be something fairly unique, and I'd even be able to hire a couple of bouncers if keyboard warriors turn out to be wannabe troublemakers as well.

Invest in property, let the money become more money. Make sure both sets of my parents are comfy for the remainder of their lives, and spend 100000 on a gift for my girlfriend. Lotsa other little things to do, I'm not really sure how I'd even spend 2 mil, much less 10..

Edit: Flipkip has a great idea! Would love to travel around the world, see as many cultures as possible while I'm young and energetic enough. and I suppose that'd be a fairly quick way to burn money :P
    Actually, a huge cyber cafe, which could host enormous LAN Parties would be great, you add a nice restaurant and a bar, and shit, I'd love that idea. Then you invest like 2.5 million, and get 2.5 million worth of properties, in my case, apartments.

I'd buy my parents a nice house outside NYC, in a private neighbourhood, my sis would get a nice apartment in the city, and I'd get a bigger one, just because :P

On the other hand, I'd give some money to the family back home, and what's left would be saved for emergencies. I'm not sure what I'd do with our properties back home, since they'd sell for a nice price, I could keep 'em so we visit the rest of the family.

In case I forgot, I'd buy my dad a BMW, my sis, ugh no idea :S And I'd get a Corvette, wouldn't wanna spend money on Lambos which might be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by starvethedead View Post
    Seriously, you would only giver your mom ONE PERCENT of your winnings? What an ungrateful selfish brat of a kid, I would give my mom a million, at least.
    This, only that I'd buy a house and a car for 'em (They can throw the old ones away :P) and give 'em 750k depending on what money I have left.

PS: To the charity guys, yea, I'll do like Bill Gates did, I'd rather have my money safe first, and then, when I'm older, I'll donate. Although I could, I guess, donate 250k first, but only if I have atleast 1 mill or 1.5 mill left.

---------- Post added 2011-01-06 at 03:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Yup, blizzard probly makes more than 10 million a month just from the US subscriptions.
    They make atleast 25 million, atleast I heard like 2.5 mill players were from the US.
    Last edited by JohnnyTKF; 2011-01-06 at 08:09 AM.

Deleted
    Make my own MMORPG