Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
Yeah, I just got my 4 piece, and use Tyrandes doll and reg fall of mortality. In regs mana hasn't been a huge issue especially switching innervates with another druid but so far HMs have been eating my mana. I really hate tank healing but I'll probably just request to do it this week and see how I do. I was hoping the dmg jump, especially the aoe dmg, wouldn't be drastic but seems to be. The upcoming changes seem to be a pretty good tank healing buff if you're throwing RJs out anyway and using nourish. Hopefully if we can get everyone to update their healing style to fit HMs we wont need to switch healing classes in and out.

That hurts
Oh yeah, the new changes are definitely a well needed buff. I wasn't surprised that Xaar wrote that initial post that got alot of buzz on the EU healing forums (and now subsequently on the official US healing forums). I've found that on alot of fights, I'm able to put out respectable tank healing numbers as compared to the paladins. We really just need to accept the fact that at the moment, we're playing support roles on the raid with a viable focus on tanks. Aside from being proficient at that, we really have nothing else to bring to the table that another druid couldn't bring (tranquility, innervate, combat rez) or replenishment (lols).

And...I'm diving a bit off topic so I'll let it get back to the nourish stuff! USE IT! Some use it more often than others, most likely due to a more focused tank heal role.