Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Am I the only one who actually LIKES the male worgen casting animation?

The only thing I don't like about male worgen animations is their dance. That dance is horrible. Justin Timberlake would be scarred for life.

EDIT: Okay, and maybe the 2H weapon animation. All the flipping makes me ill.
    I'm pretty sure he already knows lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LolFrank View Post
    I'm pretty sure he already knows lol.
    Then he's scarred for life. Poor guy.

lol thanks all for the info, i was honestly hoping to be able to be a drood in human form basically, i didnt really care for the worgen form. That's why i liked running the instance in CoT.........

Yeah, I actually like the male worgen casting animation too. It looks like he's clawing the magic out of the air. I was gonna make a female worgen, but I absolutely couldn't stand that voice.

The thing that does bug me about my male worgen caster is that if you have the camera angled to anything but straight-on (like if you enable the option that moves the camera to follow terrain and you walk up a hill), it becomes really obvious that the game doesn't render characters' legs under robes. It looks like his paws/feet/whatever are just floating there. Same with Running Wild. Fortunately, he's a warlock, so he gets to be a werewolf riding a demon horse instead.

I looooove the exaggerated BLARGASHMARGA arm movements! They make excellent healers!

Worgen melee is baddass. Would be even moreso if you had the option not to show your weapons. Worgen casters, casting animations aside even, just dont make much sense. RAWR I IS BIG STRONG WEREWOLF *icelance icelance*
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.