Darkmoon card : Volcano - Affliction warlock.

So ive been thinking about getting a trinket to replace my last greenie but this seems to be the one to look at,

anybody been testing this as affliction?

ive been hearing that it does not proc from dots or drain soul so i would never get a proc under 25% right ?

is there some better trinket for me out there ?

You can get a decent trinkets combo without spending so much gold, i.e Stump of Time & Gale of Shadow

And yes, to my own observation DMC:V procs off spell casts, so it might not be that great for Affliction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Deleted
    DMC:V + Stump of Time is 359 BiS for affli/destro.

Deleted
    How can it be BiS for Destruction? Mastery is (as far as I'm aware) the lowest stat of all in that spec. Does anyone actually know this?

Quote Originally Posted by Neophute View Post
    How can it be BiS for Destruction? Mastery is (as far as I'm aware) the lowest stat of all in that spec. Does anyone actually know this?
    So reforge it.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophute View Post
    Reforge the mastery to crit. 1600 int on a 45 sec cd is what makes it good.

Deleted

Don't forget, the fire damage element of the trinket scales with destro's mastery, which makes it better.