10+ Year Old Account

Professor VS The insane pre nerf

So guys which one of the titles you think harder to get the insane title before the nerf or the professor ? in my personal opinion I think professor harder to get because not only it

takes a very long time it's also random and require you to be lucky to get it but the insane title only require time not as random as professor.

Well that's only my opinion guys discuss.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    So guys which one of the titles you think harder to get the insane title before the nerf or the professor ? in my personal opinion I think professor harder to get because not only it

takes a very long time it's also random and require you to be lucky to get it but the insane title only require time not as random as professor.

Well that's only my opinion guys discuss.
    So i have farmed the insane title on my hunter and i can say that i got it in 3 weeks of almost pure farming (using up to 80k thou on the materials needed for Librams>Darkmoon Faire etc. It was quite satisfying when i got this achievement in the end. I think i got prof title in a week of pure archaeo farming on my pala and you dont need to pay alot of attention as most likely digsites spawn in low level places and can't wipe you. Insane pre-nerf with 20k HP i still wiped sometimes pulling a bit too much when knocked back by some mobs. Conclusion: Most defo insane pre-nerf is way harder then prof title

Deleted
    None of these are hard. You should use term "boring"/"time comprehensive" instead. Back to topic - Insane ofc.