Bastion of Twilight or BWD?

Hello, first post yay.
    I was wondering what raid should be done first. I always thought Bastion of Twilight was the entry-level raid, but a lot of people are doing Blackwings Descent instead?

Omnitron > Conclave of Wind > Magmaw > Halfus ( Jumps around because of Drake Combos > Next 2 in BoT/Next 3 in BWD > Cho'gall > Nef/Al'akir

My guild is swapping between all of them atm. We've got 2 down in BWD, 1 down in TotFW, and 1 down in BoT. I know this won't be much help but my guys want to progress more into BoT and we also want to do Al'akir in TotFW. The first two bosses in BWD are pretty easy, and are worth getting on farm. Maybe negotiate a bit with your guild and see if you can alternate. Like... We start with Argaloth, then go to BWD and kill ODS and Magmaw, then we go to TotFW and knock out CoW. That's usually one night. Next night we go to BoT. I'd say TotFW is optional atm, it can be a tough encounter for some.

I hope some of what I said helps you a little. I'm a bit tired and sort of rambling on here. =P Good luck!

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    we went: conclave of wind > omnitron > Magmaw > 2 first in BOT > next 3 bosses in BWD > Al'akir > last 2 in BOT > nefarion

My guild started with Halfus>Magmaw>Omnotron>Maloriak>Valiona&Theralion they all seem to be fairly easy bosses

I've tried Magmaw with pugs and it seems difficult on healing. I'm a tank, and the leader of my guild. Maybe the problem was the adds not going down quick enough?

Quote Originally Posted by SwdPwnzDggr View Post
    Omnitron > Conclave of Wind
    I dunno about that one. I finally did Conclave of Wind a few nights ago and it was really, really easy. We 4-shot it, and it seemed like the easiest boss thus far to me. I'd say if you have a group of 10/25 competent people who can handle a really simple gimmick, do Conclave first. Though honestly, Omnotron's not much harder.

Halfus can be easy depending on what drakes he has. I went there yesterday and he had the Slate Drake, Nether Scyon and Time Warden... I don't wanna talk about it. >_<
    uǝʞoɹq sı ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ʎɯ ʞuıɥʇ ı

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    i find Magmaw easier then omnitron.. I don't see how people find Omni easier then magmaw at all..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radul View Post
    i find Magmaw easier then omnitron.. I don't see how people find Omni easier then magmaw at all..
    Pretty much depends on your raid. Omnitron is mostly a pure awareness fight, so if everyone in the raids knows what to look for, it's pretty easy.
    Magmaw has the adds to deal with, which seems to be the hardest part for most people.

I'd personally say Magmaw/Omnitron > Halfus > Conclave > V&T > One of the 3 dragons in BWD

The drakes for Halfus this week however are quite an easy set up.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    what my guild did, and it made it pretty easy is, we 1 tanked it. our offtank is a DK and he went into frost spec and just kited the adds. We were melee heavy so we had to do something beside burn the adds.

That comp is easy bro.
    our first kill was Storm, whelps, slate oh my gawd storm causes heaps of trouble