Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just use FeS when I have blood and frost runes up and occasionally when i feel I need to add more time to diseases.

Shiira: 1, All: 0

BTW I love tools. They're the whole reason our class was founded. The DK is basically a giant moving toolbox.

In the situation you describe, I use FeS and I think that is more effective, considering you will have one unused rune untill you have regained that SS rune you just used (which without haste and DC takes 20s).

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    Shiira: 1, All: 0

BTW I love tools. They're the whole reason our class was founded. The DK is basically a giant moving toolbox.
    Wait a minute.. Shiira gets a point for backing me up? Cant i haz points to?
    Or did I forfeit mine for being a tool? ;-)
    Last edited by Wingwraith; 2011-01-07 at 01:10 AM.
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

now to re-rail this thread...

SS > Festering. Usually.

This usually happens to me too if i need to move or something...whats generally better is to just FeS so that the blood/frost rune becomes a death rune, but... if a blood/frost rune has like 3~ seconds left on the cd and i have a blood/frost up, then ill just ScS the death rune and FeS pretty much straight after.

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingwraith View Post
    Wait a minute.. Shiira gets a point for backing me up? Cant i haz points to?
    Or did I forfeit mine for being a tool? ;-)
    You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!
    Kumduh wins the game
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar Killer View Post
    Kumduh wins the game
    But you're still the biggest tool of all. Gratz on having half a dozen regular posters want to wring your neck!
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingwraith View Post
    But you're still the biggest tool of all. Gratz!
    Now you're bashing, like you accused him of!? Score. The world is a scary place :S

Can we just vote to make them both lose their points (Not that Avatar seems to have got any 0_o)

I just accidentally locked this toolbox, threw away the key and sent it to the bottom of lake Titicaca. Seriously, next time we'll take more actions than locking the thread.

And yes, this includes all the haters, not just Wingwraith, also you Avatar Killer. Trolling goes both ways.