Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It's being napkin mathed out to show that mastery is worth half of what strength is, it's a noticeable dps increase but it's not game changing. In pvp, TV might start hitting too hard, especially if the tooltip changes are correct, but then it's your fault for letting the pally near you

I love all the qq when these changes arent even final, probably not even a complete list.

OOOOKKKKKKK.... Reading the Bear Druid nerfs... Thanks Blizz, You just gave me the reason to abandon that. Now it will be Balance/Resto, and I think I'll need less gear in packs too, right?

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerjesus View Post
    I love all the qq when these changes arent even final, probably not even a complete list.
    People see negative changes, and react. It's human nature. Are you new to life or something?
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Mage buffs, imagine that, LOL

Deleted
    Just fucking redesign ISF...

To all that are saying it's a good thing that they removed Drain Mana, they did nothing to Mana Burn. Guess your Mana is still screwed with a Priest around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm..How do i Upgrade my PTR TO Cataclysm...kinda wondering.

I hope the combat rogue changes mean their gonna increase the durability of OH weapons...

10+ Year Old Account
    These can't be all the changes. I see a ton of stuff GC talked about changing not on the list. Hell, most of the list is stuff that was not even addressed by GC in his long class balancing thread.

I'll toss in my 2 cents on Feral Druid changes.

The following were already in the form of a hotfix that I can find:
    (Mangle) Mangle now deals 300% normal damage, down from 360%. Additional damage reduced by 17%, from 1044 to 870.
    Thrash base damage has been reduced by 17%, from 243 to 202. Bleed effect base damage also reduced by 17%, from [ 7.8% of AP + 455 ] to [ 7.8% of AP + 379 ]
    Lacerate damage has been reduced by 17%, from [ 11.5% of AP + 295.99 ] damage + [ 0.038% of AP + 118.4 ] bleed over 15 sec to [ 9.58% of AP + 246.66 ] damage + [ 0.032% of AP + 98.65 ] bleed over 15 sec.
    Frenzied Regeneration now regenerates 0.15% of max health for each point of rage, down from 0.3%.
    Swipe base damage has been reduced by 17%, from 171 to 143.
    Pulverize now deals 100% weapon damage, down from 120%. Base additional damage reduced by 17%, from 541 to 450.
    Maul now scales from 30% of Attack Power, down from 36%.
    Source for 17% dmg nerf

The rest are
    Berserk no longer clears the effect of Fear or makes you immune to Fear for the duration.
    Leader of the Pack now causes you to gain 8% of your maximum mana, up from 4%.
    Thick Hide now increases armor while in Bear Form by an additional 26/52/78%, up from 11/22/33%.
    Last edited by techwolf; 2011-01-06 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Added source

Into the Wilderness now increases Agility by 10%, down from 15% plz fix this (and no still its 15% no update yet :,(

My drain mana! noooooooo! I'm really sad for the Inferno change. Nothing felt better than to do a BG and find a vanished rogue w/ hellfire from a long distance.

Quote Originally Posted by TarzoEzio View Post
    Uhm..How do i Upgrade my PTR TO Cataclysm...kinda wondering.
    Supposedly Blizzard should grant the PTR accounts the Cataclysm expansion automatically.

Not that it's a surprise they released a Test Realm people can't test, with their recent behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Supposedly Blizzard should grant the PTR accounts the Cataclysm expansion automatically.

Not that it's a surprise they released a Test Realm people can't test, with their recent behavior.
    Yeah lately it feels like they been giving us the cold shoulder whenever we ask them why something such as the servers being activated and then nothing eles happening for a few weeks.

Need any help here on the forums? Just PM and I'll be more then glad to help you!

Quote Originally Posted by Paynfull View Post
    To all that are saying it's a good thing that they removed Drain Mana, they did nothing to Mana Burn. Guess your Mana is still screwed with a Priest around.
    Because the healer with the worst mana regen is really going to have time / mana to burn your mana to the ground, right?

I don't even have it on my bars any more... I never have time to use it.

cant wait for it to come online so i can try out rets new mastery and divine purpose. soo excited!
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.

nice i will lose like 250-300 agility thx to survival nerf...
    and the buffs for bm and mm are fucking laughable lol
    And i love the part about hunter pvp buffs... oh wait...

Also warrs got shafted...
    "we want warrs to be about mobility so we get rid of 1 of your mobility moves"
    Just do us a favor and remove throwdown if you have problems with stuns... warriors never needed throwdown to begin with.

Also change 4piece pvp set bonus cause no arms warr wants -5 sec on intercept now...

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05 View Post
    People see negative changes, and react. It's human nature. Are you new to life or something?
    No, I guess most of them are whiny I gotta have it my way Americans.
    Smile

The berserk nerf was NOT NEEDED.