Thread: Patch 4.0.6

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Patch 4.0.6

- Just a few additions of Glyph in spell tooltips to properly reflect their effects when you use them. Nothing new.

yes.
    a little bit dsappointied, but ... hey, no nerfs!

Still waiting for a WF Buff / FT nerf / making imbues unique / etc

Hell, just do anything against me using a spellpower-weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Could have went with a few minor buffs imo but hey nothing is better than nerfs.

Just a few additions of Glyph in spell tooltips to properly reflect their effects when you use them. Nothing new.
    Anyone else actually really pleased about this? I’m Resto MS and Ele OS, and I’m really enjoying both at the moment. Sure I’m not topping meters but I’m healing well in raids and nuking nicely as Ele.
    Vi veri veniversum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Grelsha View Post
    Anyone else actually really pleased about this?
    +1
    I was thinking that some kind of nerf might be coming. At least to something related enhancement. Atm for me its almost perfect, only change I would do would be to be able to fire nova from searing totem or have some kind of cleave. Like a glyph that made primal strike do more dmg (but still a little less than SS) and hit 2-3 addionational targets.

No news is good news as they say.

Quote Originally Posted by zylya View Post
    No news is good news as they say.
    Agree 100%, you should see the feral druids forums, they are not so pretty with their changes
    I like fat chickens and I don't know why; Charbroiled on a spit, or fried; When a Boom walks in with a big fat waist; Stripped down and ready to baste; You get HUNGry; Hope the meat ain't tough; Cause you noticed that the bird is stuffed; Deep in the pan he's stewin; I'm hooked and I can't stop droolin; Oh Baby, I wanna get with ya; And fix you fo dinna; Weight Watchers is just starvin; But that butt you got; Was made for carvin...!

from a resto point of view, these notes... sucked.

as ele im dispointed kill the shared CD on shocks alrdy

I'm Ele MS, Resto OS.
    I feel Ele is fine as is, and from what I hear Enha shamans are fine, but I feel resto shamans do feel a bit weak in comparison to other healers, and chain heal, which defined the spec for 2 whole expacs is pretty much useless. I personally am pretty satisfied with no changes, yet do feel somewhat sorry for the resto shamans out there. Definantly not underpowered, but undertuned and a bit hollow atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Grelsha View Post
    Anyone else actually really pleased about this? I’m Resto MS and Ele OS, and I’m really enjoying both at the moment. Sure I’m not topping meters but I’m healing well in raids and nuking nicely as Ele.
    You really should try out Enh. It is by far our most OP dps spec right now. I mean I have only 19 exp and like 14% hit and I still do 12k dps on bosses.

My MS is Resto, so that is why I don't really try to get my Enh set up to snuff, because it costs enough just keeping that one spec up using the best chants/gems.

Glad they made no changes, we're in a good place right now, with other classes nerfed we'll even be in a better place

10+ Year Old Account
    Enh is not OP, it might not be what they really want right now, but it is doing as intended. The only problem they have with us is we use MH caster weapons with FT/FT. Other that that, enh shamans are in a good place.

The biggest problem is searing totem acting weird, but they don't know how to fix it. SO until they find something to fix it, we will not ear about it.

All in all, i don't expect any nerf, just a rebalancing for enh. robably a little buff for elem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    The only problem they have with us is we use MH caster weapons with FT/FT. Other that that, enh shamans are in a good place.
    I don't use a caster weapon. I use two 2.60 speed axes (with WF and FT) and they own completely.

Quote Originally Posted by McLaggin View Post
    I feel Ele is fine as is
    Not sure if serious

Mathematically, Ele is #5 in terms of DPS right now, and it's a lot of fun to play, too.

When I saw the notes, I thought, "I bet there's nothing new for shaman," and alas, it was true.

In this case, no news is good news.

Deleted
    I'm still waiting for a resto buff or a real holy paladin nerf. But okay.

Surprised that Priests got buffed and Resto Shamans didnt get anything. Meh.

I was expecting Priest/Pally nerf if they didnt change Shamans.

You still have to consider that more than a couple of these changes were PvP centric. Priests were getting trained like it was their job in PvP. No defense. They may do other balancing at a later time, once these changes are in game so they can see how things work.

10+ Year Old Account
    There wasn't really anything that needed to be done, for Shaman. Elemental and Enhancement are doing just fine in PvE, Resto seems to possibly be slightly low, but there's a big jump in gameplay and I suspect a lot of the complaint is simply people not adjusting to the new healing paradigm. The few stand-out issues we have aren't ones that would be corrected in a minor patch; Elemental in PvP could probably use a more reliable and effective defensive ability, but that would either mean a big change to an existing ability, or adding a whole new ability, both outside the scale of this patch.