Deleted

Maloriak 25 man normal

I've been digging around looking for tactics on maloriak and obviously there are way more 10 man guides than 25 man ones(and alot of them are a bit crap or all the add tactics are different on each one). Have a question about add control and how many adds a tank can handle on 25man.

I've read that a tank can take about 9 adds on 10 man and anymore than that the damage is unhealable. Is this the same case for 25 man or does a tank take less adds and we employ a third tank to stand at the other side of the room picking more up. Dont really wanna waste time only using two tanks and finding out 9 adds will just rape them on 25 man.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by mmoc2fdc39dba8; 2011-01-06 at 05:29 PM.

We used 3 tanks in 25 man. I think we did 6 and 6 for the first green phase, then the rest the second.

On a side note for anyone else who has done this, has anyone seen the enrage? In 10 man we hit the enrage our first couple attempts, and were very close to hitting it on our kill. We were expecting to hit it in our 25 attempts, but once phase 3 rolled around..he just kept going.

Yeah, the enrage timer seems way more forgiving on 25 man.
    "How poor are they that have not patience"

Deleted
    Thanks for the reply rawrdok

10+ Year Old Account
    9 adds per green phase - > there is 18 adds of total.

Maloriak is way easier in 25 man, because you can afford the 3rd tank to take some adds. In 10 man there can be some RNG wipes, when maloriak casts Flash Freeze on add tank when he is struggling with 9 adds already
    I tried to sleep on my keyboard - Not a good idea, WASD on the cheek in the morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 warrior add tank, get him to spec into piercing howl. Then the entire add mechanic is cheesed.

On 10man(assuming this strat works perfect in 25man as it requires 1 tank only)
    1st color = 1 add wave
    2nd color = 2 add waves
    Green = Kill3 waves
    Repeat once more then Push him into Execute phase.

The add tank just runs about using Piercing Howl to keep the adds out of melee range along with intervene's and heroic leaps, when you have 6+ adds its best to use Shield wall if you have to cut through the pack to pick up a stray add. If you keep up rend on the pack by thunderclap threat to heals shouldnt be a problem.